Chapter 9

(RINKATA'S POV)

"Ow... what was that?" I looked around and noticed something was off. It looked as if I were in a maze. "Lavi?" I said noticing that he was no longer with me.

I stood up and started to walk but had to stop do to the pounding in my head. "L-Lavi" I said as loud as I could muster. No response.

I decided to go look for him. After a while of walking and many turns, I came to a dead end. "Really?" I said allowed and slumped against the wall, "I ain't ever getting out of here..."

"Hello~ Want to play?" I stood and grabbed my weapon. When I aimed my weapon, I noticed it was a little girl with dark hair.

"Sorry but I'm looking for someone," I said, looking at the little girl skeptically. I started to walk back the way I came and turned a different way. The girl followed closely behind, 'Why is she following me?'

I kept walking and came to another dead end. "Ugh!" I said while stomping my feet. 'I wonder where Lavi is and how he's doing...'

"I know where the rabbit boy is~" the girl said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked not realizing that she was talking about Lavi.

"The young bookman~ Lavi~"

Really? How do you- Wait..." I said, realizing that I did not say anything about Lavi out loud. I backed away from the girl and activated my weapon into a gun, "Who and what the hell are you?"

The girl laughed and then disappeared. I looked around and shrugged. I continued my search for Lavi.

~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~.

It feels like I have been searching forever and I sat on the floor to take a break. I was sitting for a good while before something smashed next to me.

I jump up and look at the one who tried to hit me. "Lavi?" I said in confusion. I looked into his eye and noticed that there was no emotion. "La-" I started but he swung at me again.

"What the hell are you doing you asshole?" I yelled at him, activating my weapon into a gun. No response. "Did I do something wrong?" I tried to talk with him because I really did not want to fight.

He swung once more and I dodged while shooting at his legs to make him stop. The bullet hitted one if his legs but he still stood there like nothing was wrong at all. 'Something isn't right here...' As I tried to figure it out, the girl from earlier showed up beside him.

"Isn't this fun~" she laughed.

I looked at her, something about her was different. She was now darker with darker hair and amber eyes. She also had stigmata on her head. "Do you have a pale skin look alike or something?" I asked.

She looked at me and laughed. "You really are a dumb one, exorcist~" I looked at her annoyed, "I'm a Noah~"

I had to do a lot of thinking to recall the word... I remember Allen and Lenalee was telling me about it. 'Wow... I really am dense' I laughed to myself and Lavi attacked me again. "Damn it Lavi! Stop it!" then I looked at the girl, "Hey noah girl, what did you tell him?"

She just laughed as I spent the entire time dodging Lavi's hammer. 'Damn it, what's going on?'

It was a long while longer before I noticed that the girl disappeared.

(LAVI'S POV)

I have been looking around for Rin all over the place but I am not able to find her in this maze. I was about to stop but I caught movement in the corner of my eye. I looked up in time to see that Rinkata ran across the path I was on. "Hey Rin!" I yelled. She did not turn around and I figured she did not hear me so I ran after her.