35

"Y/n cuddle with me" Dinah whines as I was getting off of the bed. "No, you smell like pickles"

"I thought you liked pickles" I turned to her "yeah I do but that doesn't mean I like the smell".

She grabs my arm pulling me over to her. I huffed "what's the wrong cutie?" She asks wrapping her arms around me.

"You smell like pickles"

"Tell me what's wrong" I look up at her as she gave me a small smile raising her eyebrows.

"Nothing wrong with me I just don't feel like studying for this exam that I have to take next week...I'm literally so done with college"

"It's only an exam it can't be that hard" I gave her a look before getting out of her arms.

I walked to my dresser and grabbed one of my books. I look up in the mirror to see her staring at my ass.

"Eyes up you fuck" I chuckled turning to her, her eyes wander to my face, she then looked away blushing. "Sorry"

I laughed walking back over to the bed and handing her a book. "What is this? why is it so big?"

"I have to study, you came on a wrong day"

I laid on my stomach "well let me help you study"

"Are you sure?" She nods "it shouldn't be that hard"

******
Deenah💋: I don't wanna do this anymore

You: why are you texting me when I'm sitting right next to you

Deenah💋: idk

Deenah💋: let's go get something to eat

You: what are we going to eat?

Deenah💋:😏😏

You: I will kick you out of my house

Deenah💋: 😅 Mc Donald's

You: why not Wendy's 😩

Deenah💋: Wendy's never fix my burgers right

I looked at Dinah as we both stood up, we both started to walk to the door until Dinah pushed me.

"LAST ONE DOWNSTAIRS IS A ROTTEN EGG"

"WAIT! NO" I chased after her but stop " THE FIRST ONE DOWNSTAIRS IS A TOE SUCKER" she stops and glares at me.

"You can't do that" she whines stomping her feet, I walked over to her "go downstairs"

"No, you go first"

I shook my head "I don't like feet"

"I don't like feet either"

We stood there for a minute "if you go down there I'll give you a kiss" she looks up at me "really" I nod.

She runs downstairs making me laugh I threw several chocolate kisses at her "you're welcome toe sucker"

She groans as I ran out the house "that's not fair"

"It's fair enough".....