46

Dinah p.o.v

I walked off the plane going inside the building and getting my luggage.

I chewed on my nails as I walked around the airport looking for Y/n. I don't know why I'm so nervous, I met her before.

Mami💦👅: where are you???

Me: I'm near subway

Mami💦👅: omw

I put my phone in my pocket standing there. I took several pictures with fans who walked up to me.

After five minutes of waiting I sigh and was about to go into subway because I was actually pretty hungry.

"Hi, do you mind if I can get a picture?"

I looked at me and squealed wrapping my arms around the (y/h/c) hair girl.

She wrapped her arms around me. "I missed you so much" I mumble against her neck "I missed you too"

Once we pulled away she grabs one of my bags "how was your flight?"

"It was so long...the girls weren't with me so I didn't have no one to talk to" I whined making her chuckle.

"Are you hungry?" I nod my head as we walked out the airport, she grabs my hand making me look down at it.

My cheeks heated up and I tried to contain my smile.

Once we got to the car, I put my stuff in the back seat. As she was walking to the other side of the car, I quickly grabbed her arm pulling her close to me.

"what?"

"Remember what I asked for yesterday?"

She blushes "how do you feel right now"

"I feel pretty good" I leaned against the car as y/n hands slide on my hips.

She stared into my eyes as she slowly leaned in, and me doing the same.

Her lips brush against mine, but before we can fully kiss her phone ringed and she pulled away.

I groan "sorry it's my mom"

You got to be kidding me.

I got into the car as she walked to the other side holding the phone to her ear.

"Yeah mom but I'm pretty busy right now"

"Yeah I'm with her..but we're not coming over"

"Maybe later...ok bye" she starts the car. "What were you two talking about?"

I ask "she was asking about you" I smiled "that's nice"

"It's annoying"

"Let's go eat at the Waffle House...I really want their eggs" she nods "I want their waffles it's so good...they have nothing on Ihop"

I grabbed her hand interlocking my fingers against her and rubbing her knuckles with my thumb.

She looks over at me "I'm glad you're here...I can't wait to spend time with you"

"Same".....