62

"Holy shit is that Normani" I looked out the window of the van to see a familiar girl walking to it.

"Yes it is" I squeal jumping in my seat "Dinah how do I look?!, do my boobs look good?, is my hair straight, do I look thick?"

I ask turning to my girlfriend as she playfully rolled her eyes "calm down y/n it's just a girl"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S JUST A GIRL, NORMANI IS A QUEEN, A GODDESS A-"

"Hey Y'all" the door open and Normani came on. I sat down calming myself down.

I crossed my legs leaning back "hey mani"

You got to play cool.

Dinah rolls her eyes as Normani sat beside me. "Don't try to act all cool now y/n...you were just fangirling"

"Psh No why would I fangirl?"

"Because I am in a quote: a queen and a goddess" Normani smirks "you heard me?"

"I think everyone did," Lauren says climbing inside. I blushed "Aww she blushing" Normani pinch my cheeks.

I groan covering my face with my hands. Making everyone laugh.

"She's too cute" I heard ally say once the van started moving.

DinahBear🐻: come sit next to me

DinahBear🐻: you and Normani are too close 😭

You: jealous aren't you?😏

DinahBear🐻: what no ofc not I just want you to sit next me

You: Nah I'm good here

DinahBear🐻: please

You: nope

DinahBear🐻: please

You: too busy smelling Normani

You: you never told me that she smelt so good

DinahBear🐻: Y/n pleaseeeeee

I looked back at her to see her pouting, I playfully rolled my eyes "fine" I crawl back of the van.

Dinah pulled me on her lap wrapping her arms around me and giving me a kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

"No, I love you more"

"That's not possible baby"

"Yes it is"

"No, I-"

"Yo stops that shit, it's not cool," Lauren says pointing a finger at us.

"She's just mad because I love you more than her" Dinah says in my ear making me chuckle.

Lauren gasps throwing a jacket at us.

I hissed when the zipper hit my wrist.

Dinah rubbed my wrist before glaring at Lauren "YOU HURT MY BABY!" She yells throwing the jacket at her.

Lauren dodges it and it landed In ally face.

"This is what I have to deal with Y'all" I looked at Normani says video tapping everything.

I smiled at the camera.

"Aye get me in there" Dinah pushes me off her and sitting next to Normani.

I pout at the two crossing my arms over my chest.

"Aww y/n got you"

Lauren says sitting next to me getting her phone out..,...