101

"Mom and dad meet my girlfriend" I mentally groan and put on a fake smile as Lauren wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "Ah yes we met before as you know I'm Clara and this is my husband, Mike"

"Nice to meet you guys again"

"Well let's get to the table don't want the food to get cold" Lauren parents walked to the kitchen "we'll be In there in a sec," I say before pulling Lauren outside.

"What were you thinking!" She sighs "I'm sorry ok but I told my parents that I was going to bring my girlfriend over last week but the other day she broke up with me" she frowns "if I told them that we broke up they would think that I'm lying. They would think that I wouldn't want them to meet her. I've been giving them a lot of excuses lately"

"Lauren me and Dinah are supposed to be coming out soon. We're doing the photoshoot In 2 weeks." She scratches the back of her neck "do you think you guys cannot come out?...." she trails off "just for like a couple of months"

"How do you think Dinah is going to feel about this....she's been waiting for us to come out since day one...she's going to be devastated" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm sorry Y/n... but you owe me" I roll my eyes "let's go" we walked back into the house.

We both sat down at the table "so how did you too meet?" Clara ask.

"Concert" Lauren speaks at the same time as me.

"Movie theater"

We both looked at each other furrowing our eyebrows "Movie theatre"

"Concert"

The parents looked at us with confusing written on their faces. "What?"

"We met at a concert that was.....uh next to the movie theater?" Lauren says which I nod. "Oh well, y/n are you from here?"

"I moved here 8 months ago"

"Really? Lauren said you guys been dating for a year! Where exactly was this concert" I bite my lip "New Mexico" "Brazil" Lauren glares at me making my shrug "we met in Brazil"

"Really? You don't have an accent"

"I'm not from Brazil I was just there"

"Y/n just stop talking" Lauren whispers to me "then where are you from?"

"South Carolina?"  "Huston Texas"

"Can we be excused for a sec?" Clara nods Lauren grabs my arm pulling out the chair and around the corner.

"I swear to god if you don't stop talking I'll kick your ass" I rolled my eyes "geez why you got to be so abusive"

"Y/n I'm serious...this is serious"

"Why can't you just tell them that you're single?"

"I told you already" I sigh "let me text Dinah"

You: we have a problem

"Wait no done tell her she'll be piss!"

Buby🌸: what is it?

"You are such a bad friend Lauren I can't do this-"

"Are you guys going to kiss or not?" We turned around to see a girl "who she?"

"My sister Taylor...no we're not going to kiss" Lauren rolls her eyes " then get out the way I'm thirsty" she pushed past us. "Rude" I mumble.

"Only talk if they ask you something you got it?"

"Yeah yeah whatever".....