72

Mini💜: Ik you're upset with y/n but it was just a lyric prank you didn't have to go that far

Dj❤️: I wasn't serious I just wanted her to stop 🙄

Mini💜: well your girlfriend is crying in the bathroom come get her before I throw a shoe at her

Dinah gets out of bed yawning it was 10 in the morning. She didn't even notice that she had locked the door. So even if y/n tried she wouldn't be able to apologize.

Dinah unlocked the door and walked out going to the nearest bathroom. Knocking on it she heard a sniff making her frown.

"Baby open the door lets talk" the door quickly open revealing a tears eyed y/n. Dinah pulls y/n into a hug "there's no need to cry baby"

"But you broke up with me"

"I was just playing...I just wanted you to stop" she chuckles as y/n tighten her grip around Dinah.

"Really?" Y/n looked up at her girlfriend who nods "I'm not getting rid of you anytime soon" Dinah brings her lips to y/n's.

Both their lips press against each other.  The kiss wasn't like others. It passionate it made both of the girls feel something new. Feel something different.

Their lips fits perfectly together there was no doubt that they belonged to each other.

Dinah hands fell on y/n's hips before pulling away front the (y/h/c) girl. They rested their heads on each other's.

Y/n let out a small chuckle feeling her cheeks heat up. "I feel so stupid" she says backing away.

"Don't be it was just a misunderstanding that's all" Dinah smiles taking the girl hand and pulling her into the room.

They both laid in the bed tangling their legs together wrapping their arms around each other.

"We're going to New York tomorrow to perform our new song, and some others at GMA"

"Why do you always tell me at the last minute" y/n groans "now I have to hurry up and p-"

"Way ahead of you baby I already pack your clothes and beside we're only going to be there for a day"

Y/n nuzzles her head in the crook of Dinah's neck "I love you" she says

"Do you really" y/n nods her head "yes I really do love you now say it back so I can fill loved" y/n whines masking Dinah chuckled.

Dinah kisses her forehead "I love you too"...

I really do suck at describing a kiss. I really do hope I get better at it 🙁