66

"HOLY SHIT Y/N GET UP! GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!!" Dinah tells jumping on top of m and hitting me with a pillow.

"What what WHAT!"

She straddles me "WE'RE COMING OUT, WE'RE COMING OUT"

"What?"

"I talked to the management and they said we can come out!... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!"

She squeals. I gave her a small smile "that's great"

She frowns "what's wrong? Why aren't you screaming" I sat up "nothing I'm excited" I bite my lip as she stared intently my eyes.

It was like a mini staring contest.

To be completely honest I really wasn't looking forward to coming out into the world. Everyone already knows me as the girl's friend but I've been getting hate from a couple of 'harmonizers'

People have been calling me fat, ugly, stupid. And even though I'm trying to ignore all the hate it's still set in my mind and I can't stop thinking about it.

And I've seen how her fans react to the girls dating. It's scary I don't want to be the next target.

Just imagine their reaction if Dinah and I break up on bad terms.

They would hate me forever.

And I can only handle so much.

"Why do I feel like you're lying to me?" I shrug looking everywhere but at her.

"Y/n baby please tell me what's wrong"

I sighed "I don't want to come out"

"Why? the other day you were fine with it"

She gets off of me. "That's because no one knew who I was....as much as I want to kiss you in public I don't think I can the handle the hate. I'm already getting enough as it is"

I get out of bed walking out the room. She follows behind me "you're getting hate?. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because it's really not important"

"It's important if that's the reason you're scared to come out" I go into the kitchen.

Grabbing a water bottle from the refrigerator.

"I've been bullied all through high school. I don't want to get cyber bullied Dinah. I don't want to feel like shit anymore. I'm not ready please just understand that"

She sighs looking down at her feet.

"Hey guys you want to go to the beach-never mind things don't look too good" Lauren turns back around going back upstairs.

"I'm going to go back to sleep," Dinah says turning around. "Can I get a kiss first"

"I'm not in the mood for kisses"

I frown. "I'm sorry" she waves her hands going upstairs "don't be".....