100

"Y/n Y/l/n and Jasmine Villanueva" we both stood up as a police officer walked to the cell "today is your lucky day"

"You say that as if we been here for five years," Jasmine says rolling her eyes "it felt like it" I mumble  "your mom here" he opens the cell and lets us out. "Thank god hallelujah thank you Jesus we're free" Jasmine yells running out the room.

I followed her out to see Lauren wearing sunglasses and a hat. "What the fuck took you so long we've been here 4 hours-OW!" She slaps the back of my head.

"DID YOU JUST CUSS AT ME!? I AM YOUR MOM YOU DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" She hits me with a purse making me wince "Laur- I mean mom chill"

I say as the police officers looked out the way "teenagers am I right" she chuckles and grabs my ear "NOW WE'RE GOING TO GO HOME AND IM GOING TO LET YOUR FATHER DEAL WITH YOU YOUNG LADY....no kid of mines gets away with stealing. I'm taking your phone, and your tablet... and ALL OF YOUR ELECTRONICS AND THE KEYS TO THAT CAR I JUST BOUGHT YOU"

I groan as she pulls me out the police station. Once we got to her car she let go and took off her hat and shades. "What the hell was that?"

"I was being a mom...isn't that mom's do?" I roll my eyes "if I wanted to get yelled and hit I would've called my real mom"

"Whatever now I need my money I spent 800 dollars on you both"

"I don't have 800 dollars"

She stares at me nodding before grabbing her phone and dialing a number before placing it to her ear.

"Hello? Hi, I would like to report a crime" my eyes widen "yes a girl just stole 800 hundred dollars out of my bag just now, her name is Y-"

"OK OK OK. I'll do whatever you want until I get the money"

"Anything I want?"

"Yes, anything you want" I'm going to regret this. She smirks.

"never mind false alarm" she ends the call and smiles at me "get in the car sweetie we're going for a ride"

I rolled my eyes "great"