9

We all looked at Evelyn, like she's the instructor.

"We need to make the room dark," Evelyn said. I got up and Rose accompanied me to draw all curtains. Till then Evelyn brought some candles and matches to complete the set.

We made the room quiet perfect. All of the thoughts started to pop up in my head. All those creepy paper balls, the girl hanging off the roof, the girl crying in the bushes and the drawings.

"Are you ready?" Darren asked.
We all nodded,
"No matter what happens, we all stay for each other, agreed?" Evelyn said taking the stand.
"Yeah," everybody agreed.
Now we were ready, accordingly.

We all kept our index and middle finger on the planchette, and I inhaled deeply. Our gaze was right at the board and the movement of the planchette. Evelyn had set up the candles and we all had one for ourselves. She asked all to concentrate and keep our will power strong, we shouldn't feel scared or weak, at all.

"Is any body here with us?" Evelyn asked. Nothing happened. Everything was pin drop silent,
She tried again,
"Is there any spirit who wishes to communicate to with us?"

This is when I felt a cold breeze that made a shiver slide down my spine.
The planchette moved to 'yes'.
We all jumped, "Holy shit!" Wesker yelled, "This isn't a joke guys, who ever did it, quit it right now," He added,

"They didn't do it, Wesker," Evelyn replied,

I swear, I have goosebumps.
"Can you tell us your name?" Rosa asked, when Wesker placed his fingers back on tje planchette.

The planchette started to move again. It was now moving on the alphabets. We all spelled the name out loud together.
It spelled, YOU KNOW IT.

We looked at each other. Suddenly, from no where, a thought passed from my brain.

"Tell us your name, please," Evelyn asked, but nothing happened, I thought for a while. Who would want to communicate to me through a Ouija Board? Evelyn said, in most cases it was someone in the family, is it...the one who gave me the board?

I gathered all the courage and asked, "Uncle? Is that you?" As soon as I said this the planchette moved to 'Yes'.
All of them looked at me, I looked at Evelyn and she nodded her head assuring me,

I inhaled deeply and asked again, "Did you write those paper balls?"

It moved to yes. I was mentally trembling, I wanted tk run away somewhere, somehow.

"Why?"

The planchette started moving over alphabets. It spelled FORCE.
"Someone is forcing you?" Evelyn asked.

The planchette moved to yes.

"Who is forcing you?" Wesker asked.
The planchette spelled HER.

"Who Uncle?" Rosa asked.
There was no movement. Everything was still. Then Evelyn said, "Maybe this isn't something we should ask him about,"

"Or maybe he's trying to warn us about something?" Darren said,

"I guess you're right," I replied,

"Can you show yourself?" Darren asked. At this moment, Evelyn yelled at him.

"Are you a maniac? I told you specifically that never ask a spirit to show itself. It opens a doorway between our real world and their spirit world! God damn you, Darren!"

"Well, shit,"

"I don't guarantee anything that's might happen now," Evelyn said,

"Come on, Ev. Don't say that, you are here to help us right?" Wesker asked,

"I came to help you play the game, not to save you from spirits,"

Wesker glared angrily at him. Okay, now were in grave danger. Suddenly our candles started to flicker even though there was no window open,
The planchette moved vigorously and none of us were able to clarify its movement, except Evelyn.
"Jesus," She said as her eyes widened,
"What?" I asked her,
"Look, the planchette, its repeatedly making a figure of 8!" She said as her voice tone increased,
"So?" Wesker asked.
"Whenever a spirit is angry the planchette starts to make a figure like 8,"

"Seriously?" Wesker said,

"Damn, did we make him angry?" Darren asked,

"Thanks to you!" She said, rolling her eyes,

"Now what?" I asked.
"I don't know," She said and I could see in her eyes and tell that we did not have any other option but to see what happens next and maybe try to get rid of it,

Then, in one breeze, all our candles went off. We tried to light them, but our attempts failed.
"Stay together. Don't leave the hands! And don't do anything stupid, for god's sake," Evelyn said, as we held out hands tightly together.
"No matter what happens, we stay here for each other!" Evelyn said as each of us agreed.
"What next?" Rosa asked,
"Nothing. Wait for him to show himself, as you asked him," Evelyn said, we all were sitting with sweating and shaking selves,

"Her," I said,

"Huh?"

"She's gonna show herself, not him,"

💮

Share.Vote.Follow? Thanks.
~Ash.