14

I couldn't believe my eyes! I saw Darren, I literally saw Darren standing right there looking perfect and smiling as if nothing ever happened.

"You left your friend all alone?" He asked.
I couldn't speak, because I didn't have that courage to talk to a ghost.
"And tell Wesker, I'm not heavy!' He said again. I was in a shock, a big shock.
I rubbed my eyes, to check if he was real or I was still dreaming.
And if this was a dream, I want to get out real fast.
"No you're not dreaming" He said, as if he read my thoughts.

"How did you come back?" I asked with all the courage left in me.
"Didn't your parents teach you, that you should talk politely to people?" He said, rather asked.

"Please go away" I said, in a very scared tone.

"What if I don't?" He asked and I could feel the evilness coming through him.
He was gonna jump on my window when, mom pulled me back and closed the window.

Thank god!

I hugged mom, and said thank you to her.
"Why? Was it a bad dream?" She asked me.
"A very bad one" I said nodding.
"Its okay sweety, now come on, go to sleep!" She said.
"Ma?" I asked.
"Yes?"
"Whom were you talking to that day? In your room, when I forgot the bottle?" I asked.

"Darling its not the right time to talk really. You should sleep, come on, go to sleep" she said and placed a kiss on my forehead, got up and started to walk towards the door of my room.
"Sweet dreams!" She said.
"You too" I said with a smile.
I was gonna doze off to sleep when I heard mom talking to someone, she said, "She knows about you. You need to stop showing yourself!"

I was pretty scared, again. What the hell is happening in this house?

I heard her say something again.
"What? She tried to call you? Through that board! Okay, I'll talk to her in the morning, now let me sleep!" She said.

Who the hell was she talking to? I'm sure it wasn't dad, as she doesn't speak rudely with him. Its someone else, or rather, I say, some thing else.
Without thinking any further, I closed my eyelids and dozed off in confusion.
.
.
.
.
.

Sun rays pierced through my closed eyelids, I turned to avoid those rays, and pulled the blanket over my head. I wanna grab some more sleep, as the night was too much to digest.

"Abby?" I heard someone calling me.
"Hmm?" I said in a sleepy tone.
"Wake up!" The voice said, it was familiar, the voice was of a girl.

"Mom! Some more time please" I said getting comfy under my soft blanket.

"Get your lazy ass off the bed you sleepy head!!" The voice yelled, I got up in a jerk. Then I saw Rosa, laughing wickedly.

"Damnit Rosa! You scared the living life out of me!" I said scolding her.

"Admit it girl! It was fun, I think I should do it more often, what say?" She said.

"I'll kick you out of my window if you do it next time!" I said.

"Yeah fine, whatever" she said rolling her eyes.
"Come on, now get up and get dressed, it's time for school." She said.

"Why are you here so early?" I asked her getting up my from my bed, although I wanted to stay there and crawl deep in the blanket.

"Mom was still asleep, and dad wasn't home, so I decided to wake you up and we'll go together" she explained it to me.

"Okay, but that was too bad of you!" I said remembering the incident.

"My heart could have stopped you dumbass!" I said.
"Oh my god! Really? I'm so scared for your life Ms.Abigail!" She said dramatically.

"Okay okay stop! This much respect from your mouth for me, doesn't suit you. Now wait outside, I'll wash up" I said laughing.

"Okay, hurry" she said, walking towards the door.
I hurried to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, did my business and hopped in the hot shower, enjoying every drop falling on my body. I washed myself with the scented soap, and washed my face with my favorite cherry face wash.

After I was done dressing in some formal clothes, I grabbed the mascara and coated my eyelashes with it, also I put some eyeliner on, a coat of lip gloss was also in my check list.

Last, I dried my hair and tied it up in a high pony tail.
"Hey ma! Hey rose!" I greeted them both.

"Good morning honey! Come, sit. I have made this sandwich, and some milk." My mom said.

Wow sandwich! You should taste my mom's sandwich, its the world's best sandwich.

"Our morning was great enough. Right?" She asked me winking.
I shot her daggers with my eyes, for giving me a mini heart attack this morning.

I ate the sandwich and gulped the milk, and was ready to go to school.
"Come on, let's go!" Rose chirped.
"Okay. Bye Ma! See you" I said and smiled at her.
"Love you both, bye!" Mom said and went back to the kitchen.
I closed the door behind me and continued to walk with Rosa.

She was talking about how school sucks, and all the shopping malls must bring their rates a bit down, and what she'd do if she was the president.

Yeah, I know she's a not talkitive. Okay, not a bit, a lot talkitive.
I was nodding my head at her every sentence when I noticed something on the side of the footpath we were on.

Then, I got to know, that it was a little girl, crying. I recognized the face immediately. It was the girl who handed me the drawing when I was coming from my tuition that day!

"Rosa? Rosa? Look!" I said tapping her shoulder and pointing to where the girl was.

"What what? Saw a dragon?" She said as she was still in her fantasy world.

"Dumb! See that girl over there! You recognize her?" I asked her.

"Which girl Abby?" She asked me.

"What? You can't see that freaking girl there? Look she even crying!"I said pointing to where she was.

"I dont see any girl, but I see our school right there. Come on now, hurry." She said.

"You made him bad!" The girl said to me crying and full angry on me.

Her sentence left me in a deep confusion. We entered the school premises and were walking to our classes as they were scheldueled to us.

💮

Share.Vote.Comment? Thanks!
;)
~Ash.

Comment? Thanks!;)~Ash