16

"Wesker, get the candles lit please," I asked him, as we were arranging and setting up the room, the atmosphere was cold already. I don't know why, but somewhere in my heart, I thought there was someone else with Darren, in the room. Someone uninvited.

"Yeah," He said, and grabbed the lighter. I was still in thoughts of Darren when Rose shook me and informed me that we were ready to go. I placed the board and the planchette in position.

"Ready guys?" I asked.
They nodded in unison. We placed our forefinger and middle finger on the planchette and started.

"Darren? Are you here?" Rose asked. Nothing happened. No movement.

"Darren, talk to us, man," Wesker said, still the air was breezing and nothing happened to the planchette,

"Is anybody here willing to talk to us?" I asked,

Just after a few seconds the planchette moved, to yes.
"So guys, we have Darren," I said looking at Rose and Wes. They nodded and brought their attention back to the board.

"Darren? Can you please tell us what happened that night?" I asked.

The planchette didn't move, we all had our eyes on both the boards, and our surroundings, for anything unusual,

Suddenly the planchette did the 8 figure, again,

"Shit, shit," Wesker exclaimed,

"What's wrong?" Rose asked, panicking,

It stopped, and then a cloud of doubt hit me.
"Darren? Is it only you on this room? Is there any other spirits with you?" I asked again,

"Look its moving!" Wes said and I tried to put the words together which made a sentence. The planchette was moving over the words which framed a sentence,

'She is here too'.

That was truly horrifying, not the movements of the planchette, the sentence and its meaning, was the one which pulled all the living daylights out of me.

"Who is she?" Rose asked me. I threw a guess.
"The one to put the blame on for Darren's death," I said.

"Oh, so is it that figure, That,we saw on the stairs just a moment before Darren died?" Wesker asked.

"Yes, maybe. I'm not sure." I said.

"Look! The planchette! It's making a sentence." Rose said as I grabbed my notepad.

The words were, Y-E-S-I-T-I-S-H-E-R-S-A-V-E-M-E,

Darren is in danger. We gotta save him. I read the sentence out loud. All I saw was their mouth hanging from their jaws in utter shock.

"Now, what?" Rose asked.

"I don't have any plans of sitting here, making some popcorn, ordering pizza and watching Netflix," I said.

"Good, then better go save our friend," Rose said.
"That sounds cool, but how are we gonna do it?" Wes asked,

"We'll fight,"

"Against what?"

"You know it,"

"Is he still here, Darren?" Rose asked, our fingers were still on the planchette,

"Is there any other spirit other than you, here with us, Darren?" Weskser asked,

The pointer moved to No,

"Okay, great. How do we reach you?" I asked him.
Words which the planchette moved on were,
ROOM AND PAPER.

"Got it!" I said and we decided to close the game, for now.

I told them the words, and their thoughts matched mine. We had to investigate Darren's room, pretty well. We headed downstairs and hit the lights.

I prepared a bag with some torches, rope, notepad, gloves, powder, and ketchup (I don't why I carried a ketchup, but yeah, it was in my bag so I am gonna mention it) and a camera.

"Are we ready Sherlock?" Rose asked me.
"Yes sir!" I said as I felt like a soldier, we hid the board, in case if mom finds it, and we were off to the house of our investigation which belonged to Darren.

It was two blocks ahead of my house, and if you see, for a person like me, it was pretty far.

Wes lived near me, so we decided to grab our cycles and Rose would sit behind Wes, because his cycle had that back seat, all managed.

Soon we found one block crossed by us. After travelling for five to six minutes, we reached a house with navy blue roof, white body, and wooden door. This was Darren's residence,

Rose was pretty humble and sounded cute when she placed a request in front of people. So we allotted her the responsibility of talking to Darren's mom.

"I'm gonna kill you guys!" She said as we laughed our stomachs off. We were pushing her.

"Aah! Don't push me idiots, I'm going! I hate you both for this!" She said, and stomped towards the door,

"We love you too, now hurry!" I said.
She took a deep breath, sent us icy cold glare and knocked on the door.
The door opened slowly, and a sweet person with gentle hazel eyes emerged out. His mom.

"Hello! I'm Rosa. Rosa Waters." Rose said with a big goofy smile which looked cute to his mom.
"Hello dear. I know you, Darren mentioned you two to three times to me. How are you?" She asked

"I'm good, Mrs. Hudson, how are you?" She said cheerfully,
"I'm good too, dear. So, what bought you here and your friends?" She asked looking at us, she also waved us, and we waved her a gentle hi too. Her eyes still looked so pale and lifeless, I mean ofcourse,

"Um, we were feeling really guilty, and we decided that if we could stay in Darren's room for some time, it would really help us. Can we, by all your permissions, take some time in Darren's room? I promise we won't make any sound, we would just sit there and remember all the old good days," She said.

"Sure," His mom said,

We headed to Darren's room and his mom smiled at us warmly saying, "The room belongs to you, everything is kept as it is, you may use the room for your memories by all means," She said and left.

"Thank you so much!" We all said and made sure that we locked the room behind us.

"You spoke really well," I said,

"I should be getting paid for this," Rose said.

"So guys? Shall we?" Wes asked.

"Yes. Go ahead, don't leave anything. Find some clues, and take them home straight to my room!" I said and we began the hunt for the clue. Especially, the paper.

                                       💮

Comment, vote, share?
Thanks;)
~Ash.

Comment, vote, share? Thanks;)~Ash