21

Hey guys!
Thank you so much for sticking up with me for 21 chapters and more to come❤
I have a great news! Ouija reached 1.03K reads!!!
I'm so glad, people are actually reading my book! Stay tuned. Without further ado, let's get on with the chapter...

✨                                

Andrew called me back to my house. Before that, I narrated the entire scene to Rose. She did freak out. "So, I got some information," He said. We sat down on the park bench. He pulled out a map. "This mansion belonged to some woman, Alicia Marcus. She was into all the witchcraft. She performed each and every ritual to call Satan, to earth. People, said that she loved Satan. Also, some of them saw Satan, come to her and take her with him." He explained. "Alicia Marcus?" I asked. I recalled something. He nodded.

"This is stupid but, in one of the albums of my mom's school life, she had a friend, who always wore a black hoodie which looked like a half gown. She never showed her face. My mom said, that she somehow, burnt her face." I told him.

"When I asked mom, why would someone be friends with a girl like her? I mean, she seemed so closed off, and pretty dangerous. She replied that keeping her physique aside, she was a great soul," I could see the expression changing on Andrew's face.

"Did you guys know that you were living in her house?" He asked.

"No, does that matter?" I asked getting those goosebumps and the eerie atmosphere.

My heart sank as Andrew explained, "Yes, she cursed everyone who tried to take over her property. Those mysterious deaths in this house all had one thing in common: a line carved on their left hand, 'He Killed Me'." The revelation shook me to my core.

"The maid, caretaker of the garden, and the little boy from the Simpson family who lived here—all met the same fate." Andrew's words hung heavy in the air. "And I'm afraid your mom is going through the most painful way." My mind raced with fear and disbelief.

"How can I save my mom?" I pleaded desperately, clinging to hope,

"According to me, this spirit, I believe is of Alicia. And she wants to kill your mother not because she is on her property, but because your mom betrayed her." He informed me.

As the sun dipped beneath the horizon, casting hues of crimson and gold across the sky, I turned to Andrew. "Um, Andrew? Can you stay for the night?" I asked, the words escaping me hesitantly."Sure," he replied without hesitation, his voice a comforting presence amidst the encroaching darkness.

We approached my mother's room, the heavy oak door still ominously sealed shut. "Abby? Darling, can you come here?" Her voice, strained with worry, drifted through the thick silence of the house.

My heart clenched with fear as I exchanged a wary glance with Andrew. Together, we cautiously approached the door, revealing a chilling darkness within. "Honey, I'm so sorry, I can't be with you," my mother whispered, her embrace a fleeting reassurance amidst the growing shadows.

"It's okay, Mom. I understand," I murmured, my voice trembling with unspoken dread as she imparted her urgent plea. "Listen to me carefully, I'm in danger. Go into the attic and find an old-looking carton. You will find the rest there. Help me, Abby," her words echoed in the hollows of my mind, igniting a spark of determination amidst the encroaching darkness.