Chapter 3: Aliens and a vampire and a witch

Ever miss your family when you go to boarding school? Some may say yes because they don't have to deal with their parents. Others say no because they are away from their families which they love.

Our alien protagonist, Ben Tennyson, is way more sad than the normal student. Because he had two sets of family he missed dearly, his original family back in his world, and his new family. At least he had enough of tricks he learned from Gwen to at least talk to their spirits.

And at least both family he can talk to, one more than the the other. Right now he had just finished writing a letter to his adopted mother and father, and cousin slash kinda sibling. "Done, now to figure out how to mail this" he said to himself.

The next day he had woken up and was startled by one of the guys in his dorm. Apparently a few students unconsciously go out of their human form when they are asleep. "I have a strange life indeed" he commented, "oh morning Tennyson" a boar headed dude greets. "Morning" Ben replied, "man you can really hold your human form, how do you do that?" he asked.

"Lots of work, and picturing yourself as a human long enough that you think you're one" he added, they all laughed. He had finally arrived at school, as of this point he was just waiting to he pounced on. Funny thing, Moka and Kurumu had been biting or glomping him so many times that he's gotten used to it.

And as if on cue his vampire friend appeared next to him "good morning Moka" he said. "Good morning Ben, may I?" She asked, he sighed and spoke up "did you miss breakfast again?" He asked. "No I didn't" she said sadly, "okay just making sure because I don't want you to over ea..." his face was then pulled into two soft objects.

He pulled himself out and took a breath, "hi Kurumu" he greeted trying to get the red out of his face. "Hi Ben, so did you thinks about my offer?" She asked him. "No I don't want to marry you and no I don't want to got to your room" he said sternly.

"Awww, you saw it coming, no matter my future hubby, you can't fight fate" the succubus said, "watch me" he said jokingly.

"I think they posted mid terms today, wanna check during lunch?" Moka asked, "please don't remind me" Kurumu said down cast. "I guess it won't be so bad, come on let's see" Ben said "want to come
Also Kurumu?" He asked.

"Oh gladly" she replied hugging his arm into her chest, "hey I invited Ben not you!" Moka retorted. "Yeah well he invited me" Kurumu shot back, "can we please just go my arms are starting to tear off my body" Ben nearly yelped.

At lunch the three had looked at the score board, "I'm number thirteen yay" Moka cheered, "I knew that extra studying would pay off" she said. "200!!!" Kurumu shouted then sulked, "come on Kurumu, there there, no need to beat yourself up.

Besides at least you found your score I can't find mine" Ben said. Truthfully he really couldn't find his name, "maybe looks to the higher grades your focusing on the low..." he voice droned off.

"Uh Moka what's wrong?" Ben asked concerned. "Yeah you look really pale" Kurumu said, Moka then pointed to the higher grades and Ben was up there. TIED FOR FIRST PLACE WITH ANOTHER STUDENT!!!

"Woah, I figured I could do it but, wow I didn't know I'd come out on top, to be honest I actually tried to answer some wrong" Ben admitted. "Looks like your tied with a student named Yukari Sendou" Moka stated.

Behind a nearby pillar a small girl looked at the result board. "Number one, Yukari Sandou and Ben Tennyson, well I may not have been the only one to take first place but at least I did" she grinned.