Chapter 5: Aliens and a vampire and the pool

The last round of the game, currently Ben is dashing through a soccer field. In a tight spot between his long time bullies Cash and JT,when the two tried to snatch the ball away. Ben had rocketed forward letting the two dummies collide with each other.

'Funny... wait, can't, need to...'

Once in range he kicked the soccer ball so hard that it went past the goalie, well not exactly. It missed the guy's hands and shot a hole right through the net.

'Come on Tennyson... have to'

The crowd cheered "GO BEN!!!" Four feminine voices cheered, the shapeshifter looked back to see Moka, Kurumu and Flare in cheerleader outfits. The pink haired vampire had given him a bottle of water while the succubus gave him a towel.

Then Yukari came over in a cute little Jersey with Ben's number on it.

Right when Ben was about to get the trophy he suddenly found himself electrifying the snot out of him. During Class and before Ms Nekonome noticed he was nearly asleep. "YEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" He yelped.

Little to say anyone who was in the class had heard his little outburst. Ms. Nekonome had also heard his little scream. "Mr. Tennyson, is there something wrong with the lesson I'm teaching?" She asked.

"No sorry ma'am, didn't sleep very well" Ben said, "was nearly knocked unconscious from sleep deprivation that I had to wake myself up by grabbing a sensitive nerve point" he admitted. "Okay then, so why were you sleep deprived Might I ask?" The cat like educator asked.

"Up late last night doing some last minute studying and little hobby of mine" Ben said. As for the hobby part he brought out four little crystal statues of a bat, a heart with demon wings and tail, a cute witch on a broom stick, and a dragon.

"Oh my I guess that would take a lot of time, which would also explain why you're so tired" she added. "Well I guess you're excused this time" the cat teacher then walked up to the chalkboard.

A couple students who saw were wondering who the statues were for. Moka, Kurumu and Flare on the other hand knew who they were for. The very thought made them have hearts in their eyes.

"Anyways, because our school is made much like Human schools, joining a club is mandatory in the curriculum" Nekonome sensei added. "In order to blend in more easily", a student then raised their hand "if that's so sensei I'd give you an F for your disguise" he said.

The neko touched the top of her head and felt her cat ears. And looked behind to see her tail, she looked at her feline features and back at the student who pointed them out.

In a second she was a blue and headed straight for him "RAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

He sat back down completely dazed, not to mention covered with claw marks. Ben, who had backed away from the merciless clawing, gulped.

'Girls are scary when they're mad, one of my brothers already knows that, mostly from experience' Ben thought.

In Fairy 10

"ACHOO!!!" Erza sneezed, she and Ben were in the guild, they had broke up another fight between Natsu and Gray. "I feel like someone was referring to me, about something" she said sitting next to her extraterrestrial boy friend.