Chapter 4: Aliens and a vampire and stalkers

"Now add two to five squared and" Ben said as he was helping Kurumu. Since the shapeshifter, vampire and Succubus shared the same class they often studied together. Yukari had also helped them study, and as to their location. Ben's dorm room, thankfully none of the other students had been around to see and get jealous that the girls had come over.

"I'm never gonna get this" Kurumu said in defeat. "Don't say that, Any one can get it if they think about it the right way" Moka said. "Yeah like Ben said... oh I didn't think to solve the problem like that" Yukari had observed Ben in Omni form.

(A/N: Fun fact, when Ben is using Gray Matter's brain or Brainstorm's in human form, he is just as smart as them, and smarter when combined. But as Omni he is ten times smarter, this is due to the enhanced mind hive, or collection of alien brain activity Omni has inherited from being a combination of all of Ben's forms.)

"I don't mean to brag, but I'm known for outside the box thinking" Omni said at Gray Matter's size. And it proved useful to be at the alien's size to use its intellect to the max or more. "Say Kurumu, try finding a way to make Math fun, it could help" he suggested.

"Right, so how do I make math fun!?" She retorted, Ben sighed in defeat "well you do have me there" he admitted. Tapping his chin while his pencil moved on it's own. Gravakinesis is useful, he pondered a solution.

"Okay Kurumu, if you don't get at least a C or B on the upcoming homework or tests I'll use upgrade's and Clockwork's powers to distribute recordings of your private showers to every male student on campus" he said.

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!" The three gasped, Ben wasn't actually serious to which he shared with Yukari and Moka with Telepathy. Actually if Ben had swore to do that, he'd be the biggest pervert in the whole school. He decided to use a meaner tactic, though he regretted it, "wait, and if you do get at the most a B I will go on a lunch date for every B or higher" he added. Not sure if it was a double bribe or an even stand he took his chances.

(A/N: no offense to Kurumu fans, but in my opinion the chances of Kurumu get remotely a B is 50/50. Not saying it to be rude but just making it seem like it's impossible so when she does get higher it'll make he seem more smart. And also I made a promise that Kurumu would... "handle" something for a pal of mine and I'd prefer not to let them down. Specifically it involves a whip, and the succubus is the one who uses the whip).

"Okay okay just make sure it doesn't embarrass me" she begged.

The next day

Ben is now walking to school, he had helped the three out with their homework and surprisingly Kurumu finished first out of all of them. Feeling bad about what he had said he told her he wasn't serious about the shower thing, to which she forgave him. And just to be safe Ben looked over her homework to double check, and fortunately it was all correct.

"Still why was it she scored the lowest if she did so well on her homework?" He asked himself. "You Ben Tennyson!!" A voice behind the shapeshifter, he looked behind to see three individuals. One who was really pudgy, another who was slim and wore glasses and another who was about average.

 One who was really pudgy, another who was slim and wore glasses and another who was about average