Chapter 6: Aliens and a vampire and a pervy lycanth

Currently Ben and the girls were having a relaxing lunch under a big tree. The four female monsters had brought their own hand made lunches for him to eat. However the some of the so called food hadn't been what people would consider either lunch or edible.

"Here Ben try mine" Kurumu said showing him her's, which was mostly sweets. "No Ben try mine" Yukari said, hers was... well it had twitching frog legs and a cricket. "Ben... I'm not so great at cooking but please try mine" Moka said. "Same here... but I'm great at Barbecue" Flare said, out of the four, the vampire and Fire Drake's lunches had actually looked edible.

Putting aside the fact one of Flare's kabobs was still on fire, the hero may have faced an intergalactic war lord, an anti alien group called the forever knights, and an entire alien army. But the one thing that he couldn't take was accidentally breaking a girl's heart, and four was four too many.

The dude wasn't oblivious to the fact that girls liked him, picking only one would've started a mini war. Still nonetheless he did appreciate the gesture due to the fact that because of his popularity with the ladies guys became jealous around him. And the incident at the pool didn't exactly help either.

Considering Kurumu's very much audible proclamation about him being the hottest person on the planet. "Girls please, I can't eat all of that" Ben said to which they frowned, then an idea came to mind. "But maybe I can" his head then turned into Upchuck's... or rather gained the six bumps on the back of the aforementioned alien's head and he got the whiskery... gill... things... along with the mouth.

Kou;
Weee!!! Another alien explanation, see I told you guys I'd be here the rest of the series. Anyway Upchuck is a gourmand from the planet Peptos 11... er... twelve now I guess. Anyway these aliens are well known as the largest gluttons in the universe for a reason. Their stomach can literally allow them to eat virtually anything, adding to this is their extendable jaws to open their mouths wide enough to swallow things as big as a Crab Dozer.... Weee!!... Their three to four long adhesive tongues are able to grapple basically anything. And their odd digestive system which leads to a weird bladder dimension. But most of the time they really just get digested or converted into plasma charges they spit up... Weee!!! The universe is both extremely amazing and extremely gross... weee...

Ben then opened his mouth and four long tongues shot out, and each one took a hold of each other the girls' lunches and pulled them in. And he ate them... box and utensils included... "talk about hitting the spot" he said in satisfaction. Though they four had actually hoped he'd choose only one, and as to why did he eat the box and utensils I don't know.

"Oop" he gasped holding his mouth, "oh man I don't feel so..." Ben said as his stomach grumbled. "Girls stay back" he warned, "Ben are you okay?" Moka asked.

"I will be as soon as I (cheeks puff up) of man here comes the big one... HIT THE DECK!!!!" He yelled. Then the alien spat out a plasma ball from his mouth which hit a far away tree... to which it got incinerates from.

The four monsters gawked at the power only Ben's head had while the shapeshifter himself had discretely belched into his hand. "Er sorry" he apologized then burped again coughing up the boxes, utensils and kabob sticks. "Uh... whoops..."

After school Ben was practicing soccer with... himself... there were 10 Ben's in total and five on each side of the soccer field. In truth Ben was using Ditto's power.

Kou;
Hello again for another alien power Bio, the adorable Ditto here is a Splixson from a planet called Hathor. Don't be fooled by their cute appearance and small size, Splixsons can replicate themselves to an undetermined degree... Weee !! If Ben wanted to he could create an army of Ditto's, the only problem is that the alien in question and his clones share pain and are as strong as their body size suggests. That means if one goes down all of them do. But now thanks to Ben's new Omni form his powers can be more reliable... Weee!!!