Chapter 11: Vampire and an Alien and world travelers

In the early morning of Yokai academy, silence was the only thing present, nothing disturbed the calmness of the air.

That was until a small boom sounded alongside a bright white light, following the sound of the source our view comes to a large portal. It didn't do anything for the first few minutes, that was until it started to sputter. In that moment multiple figures had been spat out of the portal and landed on the ground.

One of the figures, a car, spoke "ugh... everyone okay?" He asked before somehow shifting into the form of a robot. "Well I got good news and bad news for ya bee" Another figure said. "And that would be?" He asked. "Your new jetpack kept ya safe but the wings are missing." The human replied.

the robot then looked to see that the wings had been broken off. "Ya gotta be slagging kidding me" he said as he took off the jet pack.

"Alright let's go over everything we have first." The human suggested as the others people started to take off their backpacks.

Later

At Yokai Academy, after summer vacation ended the newspaper club had returned back to campus. After the Omni Force event Everyone was relieved to be back home, Ben was glad that the other versions of him along with himself, had managed to defeat the horrid hex.

He was also curious as to what the new Omni Ben's that they saved were up to in their new worlds. But what he was most happy about was the fact that his girls... err friends were safe and managed to survive the event. As he walked to the school from the dorms he and Moka were talking animatedly "great to be back Huh?" She said "you know it, if it's any constellation I think I'm starting to prefer the occurrences that happen here at Yokai academy" he replied.

They soon arrived into their first period class where it seemed as if it would be a normal day. Then all of a sudden a loud scream is heard through most of the campus, "you heard that also right?" Ben asked.

Moka nodded and they went to investigate the scream, they then heard loud gunshots coming from one part of the school "is that a gun?!" Ben exclaimed as Kurumu, Flare, Yukari and Mizore ran up to them "believe me we heard it too!" The Fire drake said. They then noticed Gina sniffing around "okay me, Moka and Flare will go see what made that sound. You Kurumu, you Yukari and Mizore go find out what Gina's trying to sniff out" Ben said as they split into their groups.

With Kurumu, Yukari and Mizore

They approached their club president "Gina are you okay? Why are you sniffing so much?" Kurumu asked confused, "I smell something. Something unfamiliar" the werewolf replied, "I smell... human, human girls!" She replied grinning at that made the three facepalm.

Almost out of thin air a pile of yellow fur, a red mask, a bucket and a fake knife appeared. Kurumu looked at them confused "where in the world did this come from?" She asked as she picked them up, "isn't that a Namahage costume?" Yukari asked as everyone looked at her "what? I saw one in a costume store in the human world" she explained. "YES!!!!" A voice shouted from behind the bush, "THEY'RE OVER THERE!!!!" Gina said, chasing the source of the voice on all fours with her wolf ears and tail present.

 "YES!!!!" A voice shouted from behind the bush, "THEY'RE OVER THERE!!!!" Gina said, chasing the source of the voice on all fours with her wolf ears and tail present