Chapter 7: aliens and a vampire and a chiller blast from the past

Right now Ben is running to class using Clockwork's powers to slow down time around him. He was going to be late for class within an hour, so to avoid any interruptions he made time run slower so he could move faster. "Most handiest power to have ever" he commented.

He had reached the gate but accidentally slipped, "ow" he groaned standing back up. Looking down he saw that the ground had a sheet of ice covering it. "Ice? Oh no wait" he looked at the other students seeing them move at normal speed, "oh no!! I've got to hurry!!!" He yelled before changing his legs into FastTrack's and sped away.

Though he felt a chill down his spine, what he hadn't noticed that behind a tree was a cute looking girl with long purple hair, light blue eyes, wearing a sweater and striped stockings had peeked out. And judging from where she was looking she had her eyes on Ben, "Jiiiii..."

The next day, Ben and the girls were doing their club duties with selling newspapers. Though they were selling great, Ben had knew why, majority of their customers were boys who wanted to talk to Moka, Kurumu and Flare. And another part were girls who wanted to check out Ben.

Fortunately another part of success Gina managed to stay behaved, after getting the beat down by her new Alpha Ben, and plenty of upset and angry girls of course. She didn't want to repeat that, and it had worked, the lycanthrope hadn't tried anything.

Well most of the time, Flare caught her in one of the lockers in the changing room yesterday and taught her a lesson.

"Wow we sold out" Moka yelled happy, "I know, it's hard work but well worth it... mainly because Gina wasn't here again" Ben said. "Where is she anyway?" Kurumu asked, else where Gina was fallowing two girls asking to carry their stuff for them. "Who cares!! That girl's the enemy of all women!!!" Yukari screamed. "Got that right, she better be lucky She's not here otherwise I'd tear her head off" Flare added.

"Easy easy, besides lets have a small party to celebrate our first day selling every copy of the newspaper" Ben suggested. He then felt another chill down his spine, looking back he saw the girl who had been peering on him.

 He then felt another chill down his spine, looking back he saw the girl who had been peering on him

"It's strange, you all get along so well, I don't get it" she said with a lollipop in her mouth. "Are there any papers left?" She asked, Ben checked his pockets and found one. "Well here's one, it's a little wrinkly though, give me a sec" Ben said before changing his hand into Clockwork's and use his powers to return the news article back to how it was after coming out of the print.

"Here, fresh off the printer" he said giving it to her, "thank you, you are very kind Ben Tennyson" she said accepting it with a gentle smile. "You know who I am?" He asked, then mentally slapped himself, of course she knows who he is. Heck the whole school does thanks to his transformations.