Chapter 8: aliens and a vampire and the stone maker

We now see Ben in the newspaper club room as they were having a meeting. Gina had brought up an interesting topic that should be at max attention. "Missing students?" Ben inquired "Yeah a few students have been reported missing since the beginning of the semester. And more than usual given the fact that Youkai Academy is a school for monsters" the werewolf said.

"So you want us to investigate?" Flare asked "Yeah this is a huge scoop, and maybe we can find out what happened to those missing students" Gina added, "something else you'd like to tell us?" Kurumu asked. "What me nope?" The werewolf denied, that's when Ben held an Echo Echo megaphone next to a Blitzwolfer airhorn.

With both extremely painful, not to mention terrifying thoughts, in mind Gina fessed up and told them that the missing students were all females. And other than because of her normal perverse tendencies she was worried they'd be next on the list.

"Not to worry we'll find them" Ben assured saluting before Kurumu glomped him again. "And be "We" you mean you and me right Ben?" She asked before getting frozen by Mizore "he's better off with me" she said before Flare thawed out Kurumu "I say we should all work together" Moka said as Yukari, Flare and Ben nodded.

Later on we now see the group out on school grounds in the front trying to come up with a theory of how the girls disappeared. "This is difficult, how can this have gotten harder since I was a kid?" Ben asked, "the first time around..."

"You've dons this before?" Yukari asked "oh wait obviously, you used to be a super hero. So you've done this investigation thing before". Flare blew some smoke into the air "you'd think that there'd be some clue as to how the seven girls disappeared" she commented. "Maybe some flying creature swept them off... like a pteranodon or something" Kurumu suggested.

"Those are extinct" Yukari deadpanned "don't be so sure Yukari, just because something is extinct doesn't mean it can't be revived. Like for instance back in my world when I first met Dr. Animo he brought a Tyrannosaurus skeleton back to life" Ben mentioned. "Wait you fought a T-Rex?!" The girls shrieked in surprise, "Yeah a revived zombie T-Rex too, wasn't easy with Stink Fly either" he added begrudgingly.

Mizore then spoke up coming out from behind her hiding place next to a tree "I might have a clue" she said. "What might that be Mizore?" Ben asked "all the girls who disappeared were part of Miss Ishigami's fanclub" the Yuki Ona unformed. "Miss Ishigami? As in the art teacher?" Ben asked, the aforementioned teacher was considered attractive and in the opinions of several male students a certifiable babe... their words not mine... and for some odd reason she had a huge following of female students who loved her for some reason.

"Well it's a good start thanks Mizore" Ben thanked making her blush, "we have a lead, I'd say we have a small talk with her" he added.

Time skip

"Oh my, someone has been stalking my fans?! How terrible" the teacher exclaimed. The club had went to the art room and Ben had a talk with the teacher in question. While trying to avoid the beauty the woman gave off and trying to keep the blood from rushing to the wrong places.

 While trying to avoid the beauty the woman gave off and trying to keep the blood from rushing to the wrong places