Chapter 1: My love for Pancakes

Song: Do you like Waffles

I opened my eyes and was greeted by the sight of my twin brother hovering above me. I groaned and closed my eyes again trying to get some more sleep.
"Maeve you have to get up." He replies
"Just let me sleep please, five more minutes."
"You know I could get Dean and drag your ass out of bed."
"Fine, fine I will get up" I say rubbing my eyes.
"Great, what do you want for breakfast sis?"
"Is that even a question you know the answer."
"Pancakes coming right up."
"Thank you Sam" I say getting out of bed. He smiles and walked out my room. I ran towards the shower and undressed myself. I turned on the shower and let the water run over my body. I washed my beautiful locks with my favorite coconut shampoo.

When I was done showering I dressed myself and made my way to the kitchen where I found my brothers eating their breakfast.
"Pancakes are on the counter" Sam says before taking a bite of his sandwich.
I nodded thankful and got my food of the counter before I went to sit next to Dean who was eating pie for breakfast.
"Pie at this hour seriously brother?" I ask him
"What it's pie and it is full with essential nutrients" Dean my eldest brother answers.
"Dean it is full of sugar and fat" Sam says before getting back to his sandwich and laptop. Dean gave us a filthy look. I just smiled innocent at him.
"You guys are so twins" Dean replied
"Good that you can state the obvious" I say with a smirk
"Stop trying to make me look dumb."
"Dean I'm not trying."
"You're just like Sammy, Maevie"
"No I'm not. Sam is just a walking encyclopedia of weirdness."
"Hey!" Sam replies offended.
"She is right you know" Dean says to him.
Sam just scoffed and got back to his laptop. I looked at Dean grinning. He smiled back at me before taking another bite of his pie. I looked at my pancakes and put a lot of syrup on it, I licked my lips but before I could take a bite my plate was gone. I looked around and saw Dean smiling sheepish at me. "Deano where are my pancakes?"
"I don't know" he says with a mouth full.
I eyed his suspiciously. He tried to smirk but then I saw the syrup dripping out of the corner of his mouth.
"Liar" I say before I threw myself at him.
I surprised him with my attack and he stumbled back trying to keep standing. I groaned when he still stood on the ground with me in his arms.
"Dean put me down" I scream.
" Only if you say sorry"
"You're the one who ate my pancakes." I reply pouting
"And you attacked me"
"That was for my pancakes."
"Still I will only let you go if you apologies" he replies smirking
"if I say sorry, will you make me new ones?"
"Yes."
"Fine, Dean I'm sorry for attacking you you're the best big brother ever please let me go and make me some pancakes" I tell him smiling.
"Good" he says before letting me go.
I fell to the ground on my butt and glared at him. He smirked before he went to make pancakes. I looked at Sam for help. He just sniggered what owns him a glare from me. I got up and went to sit at the table.

Dean placed a plate with pancakes for me not so much later and I immediately began eating before someone could take it again.
"So get this" Sam began. I looked at him annoyed I finally had my food and now he is ruining my precious time with it.
"What is it Sammy?" Dean asks him.
"I found us a case."
"Great" I say with a mouthful
Sam looked at me disgusted because I was talking with full mouth before he continued "A woman was found dead home after she came home from a bar where she was with friends, her husband found her the next day when he came home from work , he is a night guard at a local museum."
"I say let's check it out" Dean says before walking away to get his stuff.
"I can't even finish my breakfast" I pout.
"Finish it in the car sis" Sam says closing his laptop.
I looked at my plate and sighed in defeat.

***************
Hey guys ,

This was the first chapter I hope you liked it.

Xx
Demi