Chapter 20: Let's end it

Song : Run to you by Lea Michele

"You sure Cas?" I ask him.
He nodded before kissing me once more. "I will be fine"
I sighed and hugged him once more. "If something happens I want you to know that I love you." He says in my hair.
I pulled back and looked in his gorgeous blue eyes "I love you too."
"Now go hide gorgeous we don't want him seeing you." He says winking.
"Did you just gave me a nickname?"
"I think I did but it suits you."
I blushed and gave him one quick peck on the lips before running to my hiding place.

We were at the same bar were we faced Nicholas and later Packo. My phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw that Charlie texted me that he was on his way outside the bar. After a lot of arguing we decide that Charlie could come with us as watch out. And she was thrilled to go with us. I looked at the door and saw Packo stepping outside. his eyes locked on Castiel who was standing a few feet's away from him. A Evil smile crept on Packo his face.
"If it isn't the great Castiel, where is your girlfriend." He asks him with an evil grin.
"You know." Cas says threw gritted teeth.
"Yes I do. I can't imagine the feeling when your loved one slipped through your fingers, oh wait I can since you and that bitch killed my brother." He says.
"And you killed our sister." Sam says getting in view with an Angel blade.
"Yes I did and what are you going to do about it?" Packo says to my brother and boyfriend.
"We're going to blow a hole in your head." Dean says standing behind him with a gun pointed at him.
"How sweet well let's dance shall we." Packo says before throwing a knife at Sam who dodged it.

They all began fighting. I put my angel blade on the cord from my bow ready to shoot it at Packo. I stood up with the bow ready "Hey you" I yell. Packo's head snapped to me and his face was looking at me confused. At that moment I let go and the blade flew through the air missing Packo. He began laughing.
"You missed." He says before throwing Dean on the ground. Sam was trying to stand up ready to help me. "You stupid girl." Packo says.
I smiled sweetly at him "I didn't miss you." I say.
He raised his eyebrows in confusing before a bleeding Cas stabbed him with the angel blade that I shot at him. "She was aiming for me so that I could kill you" Cas says in his ear before pulling the blade out Packo. Packo fell to the ground dead. I sighed in relief and looked at the others. Sam was helping Dean up, Charlie came running out the bar and my eyes met Cas before I ran towards him and hugged him like my life depended of it.
"It is over now" Cas whispers in my ear.
"I know" I say before kissing him passionate.

Dean cleared his throat. We both pulled away and looked at my brothers and Charlie. "Let's go home" Dean says. I nodded as Cas  pulled me closer to him. "Let's celebrate when we get back I saw a bottle of  Vodka in the kitchen." Charlie says with a sparkling in her eyes.
"That is a great idea." Sam says.
"But first let's get you guys fixed up" I say to my brothers and Castiel.
they nodded and let Charlie and me help them.

*************************
The next part is Unfortually the last chapter. I hope you enjoy it and that you enjoyed the story.

Xx
Demi