Chapter 18: Finally

Song: Kiss me by Ed Sheeran

"Home sweet home" I say before launching myself on the couch. Charlie jumped on it next to me laughing.
"How are you feeling Sis?" Sam asks me plopping down on the chair in front of me.
"I feel great" I tell him smiling.
He smiled before he got up kissed my forehead and told us that he was off to bed. "Good Idea Sammy, I could use some sleep also after being awake for almost two days" Dean says kissing my head too.
"Sorry I kept you guys from sleeping" I say
"I would do it all over again for you." Dean says before walking to his room. Cas was standing in the corner watching me and Charlie. Charlie noticed it and walked out to give us some privacy. I smiled at her thankful. She just winked as response.

I pointed for Castiel to sit next to me. He quietly walked towards me and went to sit next to me. "I'm so sorry" Cas tells me.
I took his hand in mine "Cas I don't blame you for what happened."
"You should it was my fault"
"No it wasn't stop beating yourself up about it"
"Mae I bring you in danger and I almost lost you." He says looking me in the eyes.
"Cas I'm always in danger you saved me and my brothers more times than I can count."
"Sometimes when you love somebody it is better for them if you leave them." Cas says while standing up.
I grabbed his sleeve and pulled him down. "NO you're not leaving me Castiel"
he brought his hand up to my cheek and carefully stroked it, I closed my eyes at the touch. "Please don't leave me Cas" I whisper.
I opened my eyes only to see bright blue ones stare at me. "I'm not good foryou"
"Castiel I don't care I rather have you cursed or not." I say quoting my brother. I saw him biting his lip lost in thoughts. "I heard you in the hospital when you told me that you loved me too." I say caressing his cheek with the tips of my fingers. He looked at the ground but I brought his head up again so that he could see me. "I Love you Castiel" I say with tears in my eyes. Cas looked at my eyes before his gaze rested on my lips. I did the only thing that came to mind. I collided my lips with his. Castiel didn't respond so I pulled back. "I shouldn't have done that" I say apologizing before standing up ready to walk to my room. But Cas grabbed my arm and now he pulled me down before his lips came crashing down on mine again. I moved so I was sitting on his lap. The kiss was really soft just like I expected it to be. The kisses began to heated not much later. I stood up pulling Cas with me still not breaking the kiss.After what looked like a life time we stumbled in my room. I kicked the door shut and pushed Cas on the bed with me strandeling him. Cas turned me around so that he was above me.
"I love you Mae." He say before kissing my neck. I moaned at his contact.
"Don't stop." I Begged him.
He smiled against my neck before his lips traveled up to mine again. I took off his trench coat. Cas stopped me. "What are you doing?" he asks me.
I stopped in my tracks "I uhm.........." He laughed at me before taking of his trench coat himself.
"I was just kidding." He replied.
"Since when does the great Castiel joke?" I ask him while kissing his Jaw.
"Since I met you." He says before bringing his lips on mine again. I smiled in the kiss. Not much later all our clothes were removed and were somewhere laying In my room.