Chapter 7: You've been Garthed

Song: Run up by Major lazer, Nicki Minaj and party next door

I waited twenty minutes before I walked out of the room. When I locked the door I turned around but bumped in to someone. "I'm so sorry, I'm a little bit clumsy sometimes" the man said. I know that voice I thought. I decide to look the man in the eye and my eyes widened I opened my mouth to say sometime but he was faster. "Omg Maeve" he says attacking me in a hug. I hugged back.
"I missed you so much." I reply smiling
"What are you doing here?" he asks me
"Job with my brothers"
"They're here to where are they I haven't seen them in a very long time"
"They are off to the police station getting some information about the murder."
"It was a vampire." He says
"How do you know?"
"Because he has been Garthed" he says smiling.
I laughed "Of course, you're sure there wasn't a nest close Garth?"
He stopped smiling and rubbed his forehead. "Uh I didn't think about that"
I patted his shoulder "Come on lets go find my brothers, they would love to see you again."

We walked into the police station. I looked around it was oddly quiet. "Garth get out your gun" I whisper. We pulled out our guns and carefully walked further. Garth ticked on my shoulder and pointed at two dead deputy's laying on the ground with teeth marks in their neck. I nodded at him as sign that I have seen them. We were about to walk around the corner when I saw Dean flying through the door. I ran towards him "Dean you okay?" he didn't respond. "Dean" I yell.
"Stay with my brother" I tell Garth before I walked inside. Sam was laying lifeless on the ground but I could see he was still breathing. "Hey you" I yell at the two vampires that were walking towards Sam. They snapped their heads towards me before the speeded at me. I kicked one on his shine what made him stumble back. The other was suddenly behind me and I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I saw the Vamps nails digging in my shoulder I heard a cracking sound. I elbowed him what made him collapse so that I could push him of me. the other was ready to attack once more but then his head was chopped of and I saw Dean standing there.
"Hey sis" he says smirking "Duck." I ducked when I saw the vampire flying over my head and against the wall where Garth was standing. Garth raised his knife and killed the vampire.
"You've been Garthed" he says against dead vampire. Dean was helping Sam up.
"I thought you guys would call if you needed help" I say to my brothers.
"We were a little busy at the moment" Sam says between breaths.
"Well Garth told me about the vampire , so we thought we could help you guys, but I think you could handle yourselves just fine" I say winking at them. Dean stuck his tong out to me. I wanted to show him my middle finger but my shoulder was hurting. I hissed at the pain.
"You okay?" Garth asks me.
"That stupid vampire dislocated my shoulder"
"Let me" Garth says putting my shoulder back in his place. I screamed at the pain but it was soon gone when I could move my shoulder like I used to.
"Thank you" I tell Garth.
"Well we killed them so this calls for a celebration let's go drink a beer" Garth says happy.
I laughed at him "Good plan."
"You guys coming?"
"Yeah but you guys go ahead." Dean tells us. I nodded and put my arm around Garth his shoulder.
"Let's get drunk tonight" I yell.

"Okay I think you had enough drinks for tonight" Garth tells me.
"Aww don't be a buzzkill Garth, or do I need to get Mr. Fizzels."
"Leave Mr. Fizzels out of this"
"But I like Mr. Fizzels" I whine.
"Maeve you aren't thinking straight at this moment" Garth says.
I rubbed my eyes. "Yeah you're right" I say hiccupping.
Dean and Sam came walking in on that exact time. "What happened with Maeve?" Dean asks Garth.
"Too many drinks" he replied.
"You had too many drinks" I say half giggling half hiccupping.
"Yeah she is waisted" Sam says to Dean.
"I'm not" I pout crossing my arms over my chest.
"Yes you're" Garth says.
"I will take her back to motel room" Sam says throwing me over his shoulder. I giggled when he carried me out the bar.
"I love all of you" I shout to the people in the Bar before I found myself outside.