Chapter 17: Leaving

Song: In my Veins by Andrew Bell

I Shot up and opened my eyes before I fell down on the bed again. I was surrounded by unfamiliar faces. One of the people disappeared and closed something that sounded like a door before she came back. "Do you remember your name?" a redheaded woman asks me.
"I'm Maeve Winchester" I reply with a dry throat.
"Well Maeve I'm Sharon and I'm a doctor here in this hospital." The redheaded woman called Sharon replies. I nodded. "Do you remember what happened?" she asks me.
"The last thing that I remember was that I was stabbed in my abdomen and after that darkness." I tell here. Leaving everything I heard when I was almost dead unspoken so that they wouldn't think I was crazy.
Sharon nodded at me "You are very lucky the knife didn't hurt any organs but you had a lot of blood loss what made you go in shock and that led to your coma." She tells me.
"How long was I in Coma?"
"No longer than 30 hours" she says.
I went to sit up straighter before I felt a sharp pain in my side. "Be careful we stitched up your wound so watch out that the stiches don't break." Another doctor says.
"TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON IN THERE, SHE HAD HER EYES OPEN I DEMAND ANSWERS" I Hear Sam shout.
"Can I see my family?" I ask Sharon.
"Yes but not for too long you need rest" she says. I nodded. Sharon told the other people in the room to follow her. Not long after they were gone the door busted open revealing my brothers, Charlie and Castiel. Their eyes met mine and a big smile came onto my face.
Sam was the first person to move and ran toward me carefully hugging me. "You came back to us" Sam says kissing my forehead.
"I will always come back to you guys." I tell him before also Dean hugs me.
"Don't you dare scare us like that ever again." Dean tells me. I smiled and nodded.
"My turn bitches" Charlie says before engulfing me in a hug. "I was afraid I had to kick your ass back to life" She tells me. I laughed at her "It probably is better like this"
"Agreed" she says.
I looked at Cas who was looking at the ground in shame. "Cas I forgive you it wasn't your fault" I tell him. He looked up when I spoke to him. "I heard you, I heard all of you" I tell them.
"You did?" Cas asks me.
I nodded smiling "I did" They all looked at me smiling. Cas walked towards me and put his fingers on my head a shiver went through my body.
"Now that you're out of life threathing danger I am able to cure your wound." Cas tells me.
I moved my shirt up a little and saw that the wound was gone. "Thanks Cas" I tell him.
"Now shall we get out of here?" Sam asks me.
"We can't just walk out a hospital"
Cas placed his hands on my and Charlies forehead before we appeared next to the Impala." I will be right back after I get Dean and Sam" Cas says before disappearing again.
Charlie looked at me smiling " You know Cas loves you too"
"I know he told me when I was in coma" I tell her.
She was about the respond but then the boys appeared and she stopped herself from saying something. "Let's go before they find out you are gone" Dean says getting in the Impala with us following suit.