Chapter 19: They found out

Song: High by Sivik

I awoke the next morning with my head on Castiels bare chest in bed. I smiled at the memory. I went to sit up to look at Castiel who was looking at me with love in his eyes.
"Good morning." I say smiling
"Good morning." He replies before kissing me careful.
"Did you watch me sleep the whole night?" I ask him.
"Yes I was." He says telling me truth.
"I totally forgot that angels don't sleep." I tell him honestly. At that moment my stomach rumbled.
"I think someone in hungry." Cas says.
I nodded before getting out of bed and put on my clothes. When I turned around I saw Castiel already standing ready. I smiled at him before giving him a quick peck on the lips before we walked to the kitchen our hands tangled together.

When we walked in Sam saw are hand intertwined and almost choked on his sandwich. Charlie was slapping his back to prevent him from choking. Sam pointed at us "Wait you guys are together?"
"As a matter of fact we are and?" Cas asks him.
"Nothing I'm happy for you" Sam says patting his shoulder. I smiled at them before Sam attacked me in a hug.
"I'm glad you're in love with Cas." He says.
"Why ? aren't brothers supposed to threaten the boyfriend?"
"Yes but I trust that Cas will protect you. Not like Garth"
"Sam! Garth and I kissed once when we were younger I never loved him." I looked at Cas "I only love Cas."
Cas squeezed my hand. Then Charlie came to congratulate us. 

"Where is Dean?" Cas asks Sam.
"I'm here" Dean announced walking in before his gaze rested on my hands. "You guys are finally together?" he asks me.
"Yeah we're" I say smiling.
"Sam you own me ten bucks." Dean says to Sam
Sam handed him the money. "You guys bet on us ?" I ask.
"I believed that you guys would become a couple since there was so much eye sex between you guys." Dean says hugging me "I'm happy for you Maeve."
"What do you mean with eye sex?" Cas asks Dean
While Dean was explaining to Cas what it was I made myself some pancakes.

When I was eating my pancakes Dean decide to speak up "What are we going to do about Packo?"
"Kill him." I say taking a bite of my pancake.
"Yes but how are we going to do that?" Sam asks.
"I will be bait." Cas says "He wants to kill me and he thinks that Mae is dead so that is in our advantage."
"I'm not letting my sister get close to that lunatic ever again." Sam response.
"But Sam he is right , he thinks I'm dead and I can take care of myself." I reply
"I know that but....."
"But it is our only change" Dean says interrupting Sam "As much as I don't like the idea of bringing Maevie in danger it is the only way."
Sam sighed "You guys are right."
I smiled at him before kissing him on his cheek "It will work out Samantha." I tell him.
"Well lets come up with a plan then." Charlie says. We looked at her weirdly. "What I want to help too." She answers our gazes.