Chapter 8: Making a point

Song: Eraser by Ed Sheeran

My head was hurting like Hell. I looked besides me and saw a glass of water standing on my nightstand with some painkillers. I thanked the one who placed it there quietly before I took in the painkillers and got out of bed and saw that my brothers were still asleep. I went out of the motel room and decide to get us some breakfast.

I was in a local bakery and ordered some croissants and pie for Dean. When Garth walked in "Good morning Maeve"
"Morning Garth" I reply smiling.
"I see you could get up in the morning" he says laughing.
"Yeah, it was hard tough."
"Is that why you're here in your pajama's?"
I looked down at my clothes. "This I so embarrassing" I say.
"Don't worry no one is here besides us." He replies.
When my order was called I took it and waited for Garth to order. "Well what are you going to do now?" I ask him.
"I'm going to Minnesota, there is a wendigo problem going on and Rufus called me for back up."
"So I guess this is goodbye?"
"Yeah, but you know me sooner or later I will just appear out of nowhere." He says smiling.
"I can't argue with that." I reply hugging him. "Be safe Garth"
"I always am." He answers hugging me back. I let go of me and waved at him once more before walking out the door of the bakery.

"GET UP SLEEPY HEADS" I yell. Sam and Dean both shot up and pointed there weapons at me. I sighed "Seriously guys it's just me." They put down there guns and Dean turned around to sleep further so I threw the pie at him "Dean catch." He turned around and saw the pie flying towards his face, he catched it just in time.
"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU THROW PIE?" he shouts.
"Because you wanted to go back to sleep."
"And we all know pie is one of your weaknesses Dean" Sam responds.
"Now get up and eat your breakfast, I would like to go home." I order them.

I was looking out the window when I felt a breeze. I looked aside and saw Cas sitting in the backseat next to me. "you scared the hell out of me Cas" I complain. Sam his head snapped towards us."Hey Cas you finally decided to face us?"
"I don't know what you're talking about?" Cas replied.
"You let our little sister be bait" Dean says out of the drivers seat.
"I'm not a child I can take care of myself." I cut in.
"Still!"
"No Dean, you guys can't just act like that every time. You guys are always so overprotective when it comes to me, but I want to feel strong, I want to feel powerful and I can't feel that way because you guys always treat me like I'm some dumb child that can't take care of herself."
"Maeve..."
"Don't Maeve me Sam, you guys sometimes take off without me for a hunt, you guys even told me to stay in the motel but I saved your asses eventually."
"We're just looking out for you" Sam says.
"Well I was raised to do this just like you guys, and you can't treat me any different. Yes I'm a girl, and your sister but I'm also a huntress."
"You don't think we know that?" Dean says.
"I don't think you do?"
"You know what we're not going in discussion about this, I'm older so you listen to me" Dean says.
"Can you hear yourself?"
"Yes I can"
"Good than hear this , I'm leaving." I say throwing open the door from the impala.
"MAEVE CLOSE THE DAMM DOOR" Dean yells. I unbuckled my seatbelt and threw myself out the car. I saw the impala stop so I got up as quickly as I could and ran inside the woods.