He's Hot

Sipping some coffee, you and your friend were sitting on your couch as per usual.

You were browsing through your phone before you heard a notification bell from your email. Deciding to open the the notification, you found out that it was an email, but not just any email.

"OH MY FFff SNOW!"

Jerking up from her nap on the couch she looked at you in confusion with tired eyes.

"Whaaat??" Snow whined.

"I got the email."

She looked at you in confusion for a while, until she realized what you were talking about.

"HOLY SHIT OPEN IT."

"Okay, okay geez ."

You nervously sat up in your seat and opened the email.

"If i got the part, would you be mad?"

Snow looked at you.

"Of course not Y/N, if anything i would be so supportive of you!"

"I already got my email, and I know I didn't get the part, so i'm cool with it. I'm still gonna be happy with you along the way!" Snow said.

"Thanks, but It's not like i'm gonna get the part anyway."

You sighed, looking at your phone you felt nervous for some reason.

Opening the email you held your breath.

Hello, Y/N

As of what we had seen of your audition, we were very impressed with your performance. That is why for our "secret" project, we have decided that you will be perfect for the part we have opened. So congratulations on getting the part! We hope to see you come to the BigHit building next week. We will also send you any extra information in a separate email. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thank you for auditioning!

-BigHit Entertainment

You looked back at Snow after finishing the email.

"So..."

"What did it say."

Snow stared with concern.

"I..."

"Y/N..."

"I got the part."

"You.."

"I GOT THE PART."

"YOU GOT THE PART."

It was at this moment where you both freaked out so hard.

---

In the text that they had sent you, it said you had to be at the BigHit building by 8:00 a.m. , so they could meet with you for the first day of whatever this whole project was.

You put on nothing but your jeans and a plain boxy graphic tee. (Plus a really cute snapback you bought recently.)

You grabbed your bag, phone and keys and said goodbye to Snow.

"Bye~" Snow responded still in her sleepy morning voice.

After buckling your seatbelt you got ready for the day ahead of you. This opportunity could really boost your dancing career, and you really didn't want to mess it up.

After getting out of you car, you held your breath and walked to the building doors.

"Hi, uh..hello. I'm Y/N, I'm here for the secret project or something like that?"