The Virgin

The early sun flooded through the car window, you were barely alive at this point.

Snow was driving you to the filming location and you were supposed to meet the producer at around nine-thirty. This certain part of the music video was gonna be shot at a cute little theme park away from town. This was the first part of the video that they were gonna start filming.

It was getting chillier as fall was approaching, so you were snuggled up in the passengers seat trying to catch a couple more minutes of rest before the long day ahead of you.

Yoongi texted you, asking if you were on your way. You replied saying that you and Snow were about five minutes away. You then closed your eyes and laid back down in your seat. "Who texted?" Snow asked. You kept your eyes closed and rested while replying. "Yoongi." Snow popped her bubble gum. "So how's it feel to be a star?" You opened your eyes and flopped your head over to her. "A what?"

"A star."

You rolled your eyes and chuckled. "I'm not a star exactly, but I'm nervous for sure." Snow bumped your shoulder a bit, keeping her eyes on the road. "It's good to be nervous."

---

You lit up when seeing some of your boys huddled around a trailer. You pulled Snow along with you. Taehyung, Namjoon, and Hoseok, were all there, zipped up in warm coats. Snow's eyes dart directly to Hoseok, sending shivers down her spine. He waved at her a little bit and she gave a small and nervous smile.

"What's good guys?" You chuckled joining there chat. "It's cold!" Taehyung shivered. You nodded in agreement and turned your head to some other members sipping their coffee. "Hey! Where's my coffee?!" You pouted. Namjoon laughed and pointed to the trailer. "The goodies are in their if ya' want some." He chuckled. You nodded and looked to Snow, who had tugged on your sweater. "I want one too..." You rolled your eyes and pulled her to the trailer.

Stepping in the trailer you met Jungkook and Jimin, both with coffee and doughnuts.

You looked around the trailer, there were mirrors and makeup set up around the perimeter of the mobile room. You walked over to the boys waving a hand, Jungkook waved back. Jimin smiled, "Did you come for doughnuts?" You chuckled and pointed at the coffee machine. "I came for coffee, but I wouldn't mind a doughnut." You reached over for a plain chocolate long john.

Snow came from behind you squealing over the variety of doughnuts to choose from.

"Can I?" She looked to Jimin. He laughed and nodded. "You don't have to ask." Jungkook has been staring at Snow again, you notice this from the second you two walk in. You see Snow greet Jungkook with a smile, but he quickly looks away.

Jungkook watches Snow as she walks to sit on a chair by the vanities. It's subtle, but he obviously is staring. You notice this and excuse yourself. "Oh! I need to show Snow something outside, be right back." You grab Snow by the arm, taking her to a place to sit outside.

Snow is a very cute person, she's short, she's funny, and she has GREAT skin. You knew something went on between her and Jungkook, because whenever you mention him, she says something nice about him and then she carries on.

Not only has this "thing" been going on between them recently, but you've noticed it from the start, right after the party. You don't why you wanted to bring it up now of all the places, but you wanted to know.

Once you sat down you shake your head. "Snow, you wanna tell me why Jungkook is so weird around you all the time?" You hear her almost choke on her doughnut. She laughs under her breath. "Is that all you dragged me out here to ask?" She swallows her bite. You kinda looked down and nodded. You admit, it was a kinda random and sudden thing to ask at this time, but it was getting on your nerves.