Cute Undies

It's been month since you started practicing with the big 7 and it has certainly been an experience. But Luckily, the choreography has been finished, so all you gotta do now is practice and perfect it.

Snow was painting your nails as you were slurping some of your favorite soda through a straw. Trying not to smudge your nails, with one hand you tapped on your phone to see what time it was. When the phone lit up, you had discovered that you had received 2 messages from Yoongi.

"SHIT, SNOW." You choked on your drink.

Snow looked up and started to panic. "What-What's wrong?!?" She looked concerned as you were recovering from the bubbly beverage.

"Yoongi just texted me!!" You motioned with your head for her to respond. She quickly unlocked your phone as she looked for his message. She paused for a moment, smoothly raising her eyebrows up and down.

"You're calling him Yoongi huh?" She smirked as she lowered the phone. You shook your head. "Noooo, he just told me to call him that, it's no big deal." You begged her with your eyes. Snow stuck her tongue out as she continued to find the message.

"Well, well, well..." Snow raised her eyebrows once more as she looked back up to you.

"You got him saved as Suga Cookie." She snorted.

"Dudeee, come onnn. It's just an inside joke." You whined before taking another sip of your soda. "Now hurry up, what did he say??"

Snow waved you off, looking back at your phone. "He says he wants you to come eat with them this afternoon." Snow had the biggest smile on her face. You swallowed. "Ask him where!!"

The friend nodded as she started to type. After a few seconds went by he responded. "He says that Teriyaki chicken place on 9th street." You closed your eyes.

"Mmm~ that sounds so delicious right now~" You felt you tummy rumble. Shooting you eyes back open you asked Snow. "Tell him I'll be there.. you paused. "That is, unless I get to bring my friend."

Snow looked at you with big eyes and a wide smile. "Me?! Y-You think it'd be ok for me to come??" She stuttered a bit.

You rolled your eyes. "Ask him!!" She immediately started typing. "Okay..i sent it." She swallowed.

After what felt forever, Suga cookie finally responded.

Sure, everyone wants to get to know her anyway.
- Sent from Suga Cookie

You swear you saw that girl go paler than she already was. She looked back up to you and gave you a thumbs up as she was dying in the inside.

---

You and Snow opened the restaurant doors and were greeted by a hostess at the front.

Before being leaded to your waiting group of boys, Snow inhaled and looked at you with panic.

"Do I look good??" "Does my breath smell?? "I don't know Y/N I think-"

"Dude, calm your tits." You grabbed her by the arms.

After a couple seconds of just breathing Snow looked back up to you.

"My tits are calm now." She responded exhaling.

"Good." You nodded and hooked arms with her as a waitress came to lead you to your seats.

You were both suddenly greeted by familiar faces.

Jin who was already standing up because he was taking pictures of his fresh food, came up to hug you and greet your friend.