Lipgloss

Your bed was your perfect cocoon, and being bundled up at 2 a.m. facetiming Yoongi was comforting to you. You've been facetiming him ever since the party. You don't now why, but you like having intellectual conversations with him early in the morning/late at night. That's when he likes talking the most you've come to. It's funny because he's almost like another best friend to you now. Of course nobody could ever replace Snow, she's your wife. Yoongi just is easy to talk too.

It was late at night and you and Yoongi were facetiming as per usual. You guys were talking about what happened at the shoot yesterday. "You know y/n, you should wear makeup more often." Yoongi brings this up and you roll your eyes as he says it. "Listen, I DO wear makeup, I just don't wear a lot." You tell him. "Well... I don't know, yesterday you just looked really good somehow." "Well that's probably because I had a makeup artist who did my makeup for over an hour." He grins afterwards, and checks the time. "It's 3 am...how do you manage to stay up with me every night." You think. "Hmm..well I really don't know, I just like talking I guess." Yoongi nods and his face changes immediately afterwards. "So Jungkook told me about what happened yesterday." You sigh after his comment. "Yeah, people are douches. I tried comforting him afterwards about it, I might have cheered him up a little about it." Yoongi nods and replies. "He told me you did, he really appreciated that."

"I just really like making people happy." You smiled.

"I hate how he nice you are." He sarcastically groans.

You laugh and shake your head. "Anyway Snow can hear me and she can't sleep so imma hang up now." Yoongi sighs in response. "Alrightttt, see you on Wednesday?"

"Yup!"

---

In the morning you receive a text from Jungkook.

Can I come over today?
-Sent from Kook🤙

For what reason may I ask?
-Delivered

I wanna hang out with Mo plss
-Sent from Kook🤙

JUST MO??? NOT ME??
-Delivered

Yes, and I'm going to steal him too.
-Sent from Kook🤙

Fine 😭 come over whenever,, it's fine 😭😭
-Delivered

Obviously you didn't care if Jungkook only wanted to come over to see your bunny instead of you, you had better things to feel bad about. No need to be jealous or anything...

You freshen up a bit before you hear your apartment buzzer go off. You press the intercom, "Who is it???" you chant. You can hear Jungkook scoffing. "It's Niki Manaj."  He jokes. You laugh and respond. "Ok, you can come in." The apartment building you lived in was weird. For strangers to come in, they had to speak through the intercoms before coming in. You and Snow got freaked out by the thought of the big city before moving in, so you tried your best to find an apartment with high security.

When you hear Jungkook knock on your door you rush towards it and open it. "Afternoon Kook." You greet him with a warm smile. He smiles back and enters, "Afternoon." He looks around the apartment, "Wow, you actually cleaned the place." You roll your eyes, "Hey! You probably clean as often as I do." He holds a hand up, "Listen, I have people who do that for me." He gives you this snobby look. You punch him in the shoulder and giggle.