More Than Uncomfortable

"Where are we going?" You asked, tilting your head a bit.

After warming up in the usual studio, everybody was picking up their stuff and starting to move out the studio doors.

"Ah, today we're gonna start the choreo for our other song." Yoongi yawned before grabbing his stuff.

"So we're moving to another studio." He finished.

You continued to walk with Yoongi down the hall with the others. "Oh, well..why not do it in the usual studio." You asked.

"Well.. we're being choreographed by our dance teacher "slash choreographer" today, so we're moving to his studio." Yoongi adjusted the strap on his bag. For some reason you all of a sudden felt a little nervous.

"So we're being choreographed by someone else besides Hobi?" You joked. Yoongi smiled and responded. "Surprisingly yes." He chuckled while bobbing his head up and down.

It's been about a week and a half since you started practicing with these boys. You really enjoyed dancing with them and learning some new steps from Hobi and Jimin. But something about being choreographed by sombody else made you feel a little uncomfortable.

Yoongi walked you to this bigger studio with a really nice rubber and canvas flooring for dancing. It had bucket lights hanging down from the ceiling, and some really nice wooden bars too. You felt like a professional as soon as you walked in.

"This room is a lot bigger than the other!" You laughed as you spun in circles taking in the studios greatness.

"It really is, honestly we should be using this studio more often." Yoongi put his bag down on the floor by the bars. You did the same.

"Y/N~!" Taehyung had called for you.

Looking around you spotted the boy waving at you to come. You nodded and jogged towards him.

"Y/N, this is our choreographer, he created the choreos for alot of our MV's." Taehyung smiled as he patted the man.

You grinned as you bowed down to introduce yourself. "Hello, i'm Y/N i'll look forward to working with you!" You proudly gleamed at him, as you wanted to make a good impression.

"Same here! Let's make some magic, shall we?" The choreographer brightly chirped as he clapped his hands together.

Everyone was still practicing. All that could be heard was the panting of breath, and the squeaking of shoes.

Everything was going fine until it all went downhill.

"Okay, okay...so after we finish the base and the main choreo we can move on to the duos." The choreographer told everybody.

You swollowed. "Duos?"

"Yup! We're gonna have solo part for each of the main group dancers." The man responded confidently with a grin.

"Okay." You answered less confident.

He then moved you to the center and told you to stand in 6th position. You did so and looked at yourself in the mirror.

"So the first duo will be with..." he paused for a moment. "Jhope." The choreographer pointed at him and Hobi clapped with joy.

Okay, this might not be that bad.

Sure you've duo danced before with other male partners, it's just that you've never did it with really, really handsome male partners.

Since you were dancing with Hobi's skill level, the steps were pretty complex. It was a really fun choreo though. You didn't get to finish learning all of it that day but you were excited to learn the rest.