The Drunk Two

Her hair was sticking to her temples and her lipstick was a mess.

It was dark in the secluded hallway. The party still going and it was literally five a.m..

Her heart was pounding and her breath was getting ragged. Being pinned against the wall she could do much but continue to make out with the boy in front of her.

The kisses were sloppy but the two wouldn't stop. She wrapped her leg around the male and rubbed her body roughly against his.

Desperate for more the boy grabbed her thigh pulling it higher to his leg. Not pulling away from each other, the lingering smell of alcohol was sealed within them.

The drunk two would continue to exchange kisses.

He would then trail kisses down her neck and to her bare collarbone.

"J-Jhope-" The pale girl let out pressing against him. Her loose blouse was falling off of her shoulders, exposing her sensitive area.

They were both drunk of course, so Hoseok would continue. Giggling, He wrapped his arm around her waist and made his way back up to her lips.

The two would slowly but drunkenly find a room to continue their "party" for the night.

Falling on to the bed, Snow's blouse somehow "disappeared" and within no time they were making out with each other like, well...drunk people.

---

Jungkook woke up feeling drowsy, almost sleepier than usual. He cracked open his eyes and licked his dry lips as he adjusted his spot in his...couch?

He immediately sat up taking in the environment that he was in. This was not his room.

He looked back down at his sleeping spot, He had slept on a pink hello kitty pillow. He looked over to his lap, a fluffy poka-dotted comforter was covering his legs.

Thoughts were racing through his mind so fast he didn't even know how to comprehend this mess.

He pulled the comforter over his shoulders to walk around 'cause he was freakin' cold.

His blurry vision was clearing up, he could see a kitchen from across the living room. He looked at the counter and found some Ibuprofen sitting on it.

He eventually figured out that he was either sick, or drunk last night. "Hopefully not both." He thought to himself.

He found himself wondering towards a hallway with some doors in it. Every door was open but one. He assumed who's ever apartment this was, was in that room.

He wasn't for sure if it was okay to do this but he wanted to know. He opened the door a crack and peeked in.

The room had white walls, and white shelves. A big mirror on the wall, with a mat too. Some Sailor Moon merchandise could be seen in places. On the desk, on the walls and even the bed pillows.

The room was such a distraction he forgot to check who it was who owned it. He looked over to the bed and saw you sleeping.

You looked so comfortable laying there. Your hair was falling onto your shoulder and your eyes were lightly shut.

You didn't look like a beautiful sleeper but he thought you looked cute. You shifted in your sheets a bit and he flinched. Quickly and quietly he closed the door and made his way back to the living room.