Finding Out

It was a normal day at high school I recently asked my best friend, Lauren Jauregui, if she wants to help me with my homework. She said yes. I was excited because I never had a tutor before. When school ended I rushed home waiting for my little friend. I lived in a cozy apartment by myself with my toys. I quickly cleaned up my toys forgetting all about my computer which was still on a adult baby clothing website. There was a knock at the door.
"Hold on Lauren." I said loudly while putting my stuffed animals in my basket. I opened the door.
"Hey Camila. What did you need help with?" She said walking in.
"Oh some computer stuff." I replied.
"I'll be glad to help with that Camz." She grabbed my laptop and sat on my bed. She opened the laptop.
"What is this?" She asked.
I became bright red. "Oh nothing."
"You can tell me Camz. You can tell me anything."
"Oh. I, hmm, I want to be a, hmm, baby again." I replied nerviously
"Why?" She asked interested.
"I don't know. I just wanted to." I sighed.
"It's okay. I will always be your friend." She rubbed my back.
"Don't tell anyone about this, especially Ally, Dinah, or Normani."
"I won't. This can be our little secret." She hugged me.
"Will you be my mo- caregiver?" I asked blurting out.
"Sure why not. Is this sexual to you?" She asked.
"No. Oh god no." I walked to the basket with my toys in it and brought it to the bed. I took out my stuffed bear and handed it to Lauren.
"This is cute. Whats the bear's name?" She asked.
"Oh. I just call him Beary." I replied.
"Beary? That's a cute name. Well I better get going." She got up from my bed.
"Lolo wait. Would you mind if you, move in with me? Not as a couple."
"I'll be glad to. See you at school tomorrow." She left.
"I wouldn't mind having her as my mom. She is nice." I said to myself.