Homophobia Isn't A Problem, You Are

"That was fucking amazing. I love you." Lauren said kissing me in bed.
"I know. Let's go home." I replied.
"Okay just let me get you dressed first." She grabbed my diaper and stared at it. "You can hold your shit and piss until we get home, right?"
I laughed, "Totally mama. I just can hold it I just wear the diaper so it would be harder for you to finger me. The fuck do you think?"
"Don't let me punish you like Christian Grey in the end." She laughed.
"Is your palm twitching?" I smacked her butt.
"I'm palm twitchingly mad. Well I'm not mad but, fuck it. You get it." She put the diaper under me.
"Do you think if we were celebrities people would make fanfiction about like, I don't know, Fifty Shades of Cabello?" I asked laughing.
"Definitely." She laughed. "Does Camzi want to dress me first?"
"Fuck yes!" I yelled. I'm pretty sure everyone in the hospital heard me.
"Okay. Someone's really fucking excited." She laughed. She grabbed her jeans and threw them at me.
"Turn around! I want to see that perfectly fat ass you have." I said.
"As you wish, 'the dominant' Camila Cabello." She turned around putting her butt in my face. I smacked her butt, hard.
"Oh I'm the dominant? I thought I was the submissive." I grabbed the jeans. I slipped her pants on and pulled them up. "Your ass looks so fucking good in those jeans."
"Because my ass was licked by Ms. Cabello." She laughed and turned around. I grabbed her shirt and slid it down her body, stopping at her waist. After she put my clothes on me we went home. We kissed as we walked through the door.
"What the fuck is this?" Someone yelled. I looked behind me to see my mom, Sinuhe.
"My girlfriend. Got a problem with that?" I replied turning around. "Bitch." Sinuhe ran to me and began hitting me. I peed myself.
"Get the fuck off of her!" Lauren yelled. She knocked her down pinning her.
"Okay ready to go to your new hou-." Clara walked in. "Sinuhe? Why the fuck does Camila have a fucking black eye? I fucking know Lauren wouldn't hit her fucking daughter and girlfriend."
"Clara? I need changing and it seems mama is busy." I whispered in Clara's ear.
"You trust me?" Clara replied.
"You're my nana and mama-in-law aren't you?" I asked.
"This is why you don't fucking mess with my girlfriend and daughter." She yelled getting off of her. "Now will you fucking stop being a bitch and let me change my fucking daughter!" We walked to the bed and I layed down. She grabbed the tabs of my diaper and pulled them off.
"I love you mama." I started to cry. "I really love you. I'm not fucking kidding you. I really love you mama!" I cried.
"Camzi, stop crying my baby." She picked me up and started to hold me. She kissed my cheek.
"Why did my own mother do such a thing?" I asked. My tears falling on her.