First Day Of School With Lauren Knowing

My phone's alarm went off. It was 7 o'clock.
"I hate school." I groaned. I grabbed my cheap android phone and swiped the screen to unlock.
"I wonder if Lolo texted?" I asked myself. I tapped the messages icon and saw a unread message from Lauren.
"Hey Camz do you still want me to move in?"
"Ya of course Lolo." I text back. I got up from my bed and took a bath. Once I got to school I was greeted by Lauren.
"Hi Camzi." She waved at me. I walked over to her. She was putting some boxes in her locker.
"What are you doing Lolo?" I asked her.
"Oh just getting ready to move in. Do you want to put your bear in my locker?" She looked at my binder.
"What bear?" I asked looking away not making eye contact.
"The stuffed bear that is sticking out of your binder. See silly?" She opened my binder, took the bear and wiggled it in my face. I blushed.
"I can't hide anything from you, Lolo." I admitted. She put the bear in her locker.
"Your bear is super safe in my locker. Don't you worry your pretty little head." She tapped my nose. I laughed. The bell for period 1 rang. I walked to my first period class and sat down at my assigned seat.
"I sure wish my bear's okay." I muttered to myself. As soon as I knew it, it was lunch time.
"Hey wanna sit at lunch with me?" I texted her.
"Of course. I just have to get my money from my locker and I'll be there." She replied. I walked to the lunchroom and sat down saving a seat for Lauren. After a few minutes she sat down by me and she was holding my stuffed bear.
"Beary!" I grabbed the bear and hugged it.
"Awe, you're just so cute." She tapped my nose.
"Get us some food, Lolo." I asked. She went to get our food. She brought back a salad. After school Lauren followed me to my apartment. She sat down her boxes by my bed.
"Thanks for doing this Lolo. I love you." I hugged her.
"You're welcome Camzi. I love you too."