She's My Lover And My Mama

After we made love, Lauren pulled off the bed sheets. She carried me to the bed and layed me down.
"What are you doing mama?" I asked.
"Getting you dressed so we can go to the laundry room to clean the sheets." She grabbed a diaper. I lifted up my butt and she put the diaper under me. I put my butt back down on it. She pulled the tabs of the diaper and grabbed a shirt and pants.
"But I wanna be naked like mama." I protested.
"Tell you what, when we get back you can take my clothes off and do whatever you want. Is that a deal?" She kissed me.
"Fine." I kissed her back. She put the shirt and pants on me. She got dressed and put the sheets on her shoulder.
"Does Camzi want to be carried?" She asked.
"Yes mama!" I put my arms out. She lifted me up and over her shoulder without the sheets. She carried me to the laundry room and set me down. "So I can do anything I want to you?"
"Well you can't murder me, only my pussy." She laughed putting the sheets into the washer.
"Obviously. Why would I murder you? You fuck me for godsakes." I walked over and kissed her. She pressed the start button on the washer.
"I love you Camzi. I can't wait to see what you're gonna do to me when we get back." She smacked my butt. When the sheets got done she lifted me up and over her shoulder and the sheets too. She carried me back to my apartment and put the sheets on the bed.
"You ready for this?" I asked hooking my middle finger in her pants. I was behind her.
"I'm always ready." She replied. I pulled down her pants and smacked her butt.
"You have a nice ass." I started to lick her butt.
"Oh fuck, Camzi." She moaned. I knocked her down on the bed. She rolled over. I leaned down and put my tongue inside her pussy and started licking. She smacked my butt. "I wish I allowed you to fuck me sooner. This feels fucking good."
"I know right!" I took off my shirt and my pants. I got on top of her.
"You don't need this." She started pulling off the tabs of my diaper.
"Mama wait!" I pushed her hand away.
"You have a mess in there, do you?" She asked. I nodded. "Camzi, you're supposed to tell me before we started fucking."
"I know. I'm sorry." I frowned in embarrassment. I got off of her and layed down.
"It's okay but tell me next time. I don't want shit or piss all over me. You don't want a mad mama." She pulled off the tabs and took the diaper out of under me. She wiped me. "Now where were we?" She layed down. I got on top of her and started to stick my finger in to her pussy. She started to take off her shirt.
"Yeah take off your shirt. I wanna see those fine titties you have!" I laughed. She took off her shirt and threw it at my face. "Hey! I didn't throw my shirt at your face!"
"Well I didn't shit my pants and didn't tell my mom about it. You only told me when I started pulling off your diaper." She laughed.
"You're not gonna let this down. Are you?" I laughed kissing her.
"No, never." She replied. I leaned down and started sucking on one of her tits. "Oh my fucking god. Camzi I love you." She moaned.