I'll Always Love You

I woke up in a hospital bed but Lauren wasn't there.
"What if her parents find out about us? I never be able to fuck her, or even see her again." She said through the door.
"Lauren don't worry. I'll set up a lunch date with only me and her and we'll talk it out." Her mom replied.
"Mama! Where are you?" I yelled.
"Just outside the door. I'm gonna come in kay?" She opened the door and walked in. "Hey! How's my little Camzi doing?"
"Doing better. Lay by me mama!" I replied moving to the left side of bed. She walked to the right side of the bed and layed by me.
"Sorry I couldn't convince the doctors to put you in pediatrics." She kissed me.
"Oh it's okay. I still love you. I'll always love mama!" I hugged her.
"And I always love Camzi." She replied.
"Mama you're a good mama! No matter what you think." I kissed her. She grabbed the remote to the hospital TV.
"What do you want to watch?" She turned on the tv.
"You strip." I laughed.
"Well I'm going home. Call me if you need anything." Her mom left.
"Oh you want to watch me strip huh? I think that's on right now." She turned off the TV and sat up turning to face me.
"Oh really? Flip to that channel then." I replied.
"You're already on that channel." She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off.
"I like this channel." I watched as she took off her bra.
"You're gonna love this channel." She kissed me.
"Can I control this channel?" I hooked my middle finger in her jeans.
"Oh yeah. It was only made for you." She replied. I pulled down her pants revealing her pussy.
"Oh, no panties?" I stuck my finger in her pussy.
"Who needs panties?" She replied pulling off the tabs of my diaper.
"Who needs a diaper? I like being naked." I laughed. She rubbed my pussy. "Fuck!"
"I love you Camzi." She said.
"Hey, the doctor felt sorry he couldn't put you in pediatrics so he asked me to bring you some movies, but it seems you guys are 'having fun' so I'll leave the portable DVD player here." The nurse bought a table with wheels which had a TV and a bunch of movies and left.
"I love you mama! I dare you to lick my ass." I replied.
"Dare accepted!" She flipped me over and started licking my ass. My diaper was under me.
"Fuck! I love you so much." I moaned. She put her hand up my hospital gown and put her hand on my boob and squeezed.
"I like that big ass you have!" She smacked my butt.
"I love your body." I laughed.
"Play with my body then." She flipped me back over and sat on me. I grabbed her boobs and shook them around.