Prom Night

**THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE MULTIPLE SEX SCENES. CONTINUE WITH CAUTION**
"Camzi? Know what tonight is?" Lauren asked kissing me on the cheek.
"No mama? What is tonight?" I hugged her in bed.
"Prom silly!" She tapped my nose. I grabbed my phone and turned it on.
"That's why it's 4:45 a.m. I love you mama." I kissed her on the forehead.
"Yes. We have to go get dresses." She got up from my bed and grabbed a box of wipes, a diaper, and underwear. She pulled off my pants and my diaper.
"Mama I have a question." I sighed.
"What is it? Mama won't judge." She stared in to my eyes.
"Can I knock them ankles loose?" I looked down.
"What?" She lifted my head up.
"Can I fuck you?" I blurted out. Her jaw dropped. She looked up and down at my body.
"Know what? Yes." She started wiping my butt.
"Seriously? You will do that for me." I was shocked.
"Camzi, I had feelings for you since you asked me to tutor. I pushed that feelings away because you wanted me to be your mom." She admitted.
"Why did you threaten to ground me when I tried to take off your shirt?" I asked. She sighed.
"I didn't accept my sexuality."
"Lauren, you don't have to hide from me. I'm your daughter and best friend." I comforted her.
"I love you Camila." She kissed me and put her hand in the front of my diaper rubbing my pussy.
"Oh fuck yeah. I want our first time to be at our prom." I moaned.
"Okay that would be sexy." She replied. 15 hours later. It was almost time. We went to a stall and she took off her shirt then her bra. I was speechless, her body was beautiful. She continued to take off her clothes.
"I can't wait to murder that pussy." I said looking at her pussy. She laughed.
"I can't wait to murder yours." She replied putting on her dress. She pulled off my jeans. "Is Camzi messy?"
"Yes mama." I admitted. She grabbed the box of wipes and underwear. She layed me down on the floor and took my underwear off. She began to wipe my butt. We went to the gym where the prom was happening. Some shitty dubstep music was playing. I put my left hand on her waist and my other hand on her shoulder. I kissed her. She kissed me back. A slow song began to play. "If you only knew the bad things I'd do to you."
"Oh bad things? Show me those bad things tonight. If you dare?" She whispered in my ear. I hugged her. After the prom we went to our apartment kissing as we went through the door. I slammed her down on the bed and lifted her dress up and over her body. I leaned in and licked her pussy. She moaned. She tastes so good.
"If you take my pulse right now it would feel like a sledgehammer." I laughed.
"A sledgehammer huh?" She replied.
"Thanks Lauren for letting me do this."