Friday Fun Day

Lauren was sleeping by me last night but it was nothing sexual, just mom and daughter sleeping together.
"Wake up little Camzi. It's Friday." She whispered in my ear.
"Mama, can you change me?" I asked looking over at her.
"That's what moms are here for. How's Beary?" She got up from the bed.
"He's good. Am I wearing underwear or a diaper at school?" I asked kicking off the blanket and rolling on my back.
"Underwear so when someone grabs or smacks your butt they won't know, but if you have a accident I'll clean you up. Don't worry Camzi." She took off my diaper.
"I love you mama!" I yelled.
"I love you more Camzi!" She grabbed some wipes and wiped my butt.
"I'm so excited for Build-A-Bear tonight. Thank you mama Lauren for being there for me." I ran my fingers through her hair. She put my underwear on me.
"I wouldn't have it otherwise. I'll be your mama forever." She started taking off my shirt.
"Mama? What are you doing?" I asked pushing her hands away.
"Getting you a new shirt. Don't be shy Camzi." She continued to take off my shirt. She got a pink T-shirt and put it on me.
"When are we going to Build-A-Bear mama?" I hugged her.
"After school Camzi. Let's get our binders and head to school." She grabbed our binders, some wipes and underwear.
"Carry me mama!" I made grabby hands. She put me over her shoulder and walked to her car. She put me in the passenger seat and buckled me in. She drove us to school.
"Have a good day at school Camzi. Just remember you can text me anytime." She said. We walked into the school and went to Lauren's locker. She put wipes and underwear in her locker.
About 2 hours later. "Hey mama I messed myself." I texted her with a sad face emoji at the end.
"Ok Camzi. Meet me at the bathroom." She replied. I went to bathroom.
"Sorry Lolo." I said walking in to the stall with her.
"It's not your fault. Mama isn't mad at you." She pulled down my pants and underwear. Sbe wiped my butt and put on the underwear that she brought for me.
"Thanks mama." I hugged her.
"Anything for my Camzi. Now get to class now." She said.
"Ok mama." I walked to class. After school we went to Build-A-Bear.
"You can get anything you want." She said.
"Really mama?" I ran around looking at all the stuffed animals pulling Lauren with me.
"Not so fast Camzi." She said. I stopped at a big brown bear (the one on the cover) and begged Lauren to buy it,
"Mama can I get it?" I said jumping up and down while pointing at it.
"I don't kno-" She replied being interrupted.
"Please mama." I stared at her with puppy eyes.
"Fine. Only because you're cute." She grabbed the bear and headed to the checkout counter.
"Thanks mama." I hugged her.