Parkie Mama

"Good morning Camzi." Lauren said kissing me on my cheek.
"Good morning mama." I said rolling over to face her.
"What do you want to do today?" She tapped my nose.
"I wanna go to a parkie, mama!" I replied.
"Then we will." She said. I suddenly kissed her on her lips.
"Sorry mama. I just wanted to know how it tastes. Can you change me?" I asked.
"It's okay Camzi, mama isn't mad. Do you want a bath?" She asked getting wipes.
"Yeah I'm stinky. Mama doesn't want a stinky baby." I said kicking off the blankets. She took off my clothes and my diaper.
"Does little baby Camila want to be carried to the bathtub?" She asked.
"Yes please mama." I held my arms out. She threw me over her shoulder and carried me to the bathtub. "I love you mama."
"I love you Camzi. Are you thinking about going to College next year?" She asked.
"To be honest, no. I got a question for you mama." I said.
"What is it Camzi?" She asked washing me.
"Will you go to prom with me? I know you're my mom but all the boys like me for my body but not you. You love me for who I am on the inside, a kid, and I only told you about this." I admitted.
"Yes Camzi. I will go to prom with you! I love my baby Camzi." She said.
"Mama needs a bath too." I attempted to take her shirt off.
"What are you doing?" She pushed my hand away.
"I honestly don't know. I don't know why I tried to kiss you and take your shirt off. I'm sorry." I started to cry.
"Awe, Camzi don't cry. I forgive you but don't do it again or I'll ground you. No toys for a week." She replied.
"For a week? You don't have a mean bone in your body, do you?" I laughed.
"Nope I don't." She laughed. "Wanna watch Netflix when I'm taking a shower?"
"Yeah mama!" I made grabby hands.
"You done taking a bath Camzi?" She asked. I nodded. She put me on her shoulder and carried me to my bed. She put a diaper on me. "What do you want to wear today?"
"Something cute! Like mama." I said. She blushed. "I made mama blush." I laughed. She put a pink T-shirt and jeans on me.
"Do you want to watch Winnie The Pooh?" She asked.
"Yes mama!" I said. She loaded up Netflix and played the show. She kissed my forehead and went to the bathroom. After the episode we went to the park.
"Go play Camzi, I'll be over there watching you." She hugged me. I walked to the monkey bars and started climbing on them. A little girl, who was on the monkey bars, climbed over to me.
"Hi! What's your name?" The little girl said.
"I'm Camila, although my mom calls me Camzi." I replied.
"My name is Kristi." She said.
"Hi Kristi. Wanna meet my mom?" I asked.
"Yeah." We got down from the monkey bars and walked to Lauren.
"Hi Camzi. Who's your little friend?" Lauren sat with a adult woman.
"Her name's Kristi." I said.
"Oh your girl." She said to the woman.
"Mama, will you push me on the swing?" I asked.
"Yes but after this we're going home." She carried me to the swing. She pushed and pulled the swing back and forth. I fell asleep. She carried me to her car and drove me home.