Chapter 1

Above is Sera's armor

Seraphina's pov

                                                                                                                                                     General Skywalker, and I walk through the hanger together, my dark hair is braided back, my goggles just above my eyebrows, my sniper rifle hitting the back of my shoulders, back, and legs. "Attention, men!" General called out, all of the 501st members froze. "Sir!" Said a trooper. "At ease, Rex," said General, the trooper, Rex, gazed at me. "Who is this, General?" Asked Rex. "This, Rex," said General clapping me on the shoulder. "Is your new sniper," Rex raised an eyebrow at me. "Her?" He asked. "Yes, her," said General. "She'll be coming with you on the mission," Rex frowned. "Fine," said Rex. "If you prove yourself, kid, you might become a proud member of the 501st Legion." I nodded. "Yes, sir." I said. "Alright, get to it," said General. "I have to talk to Obi-Wan, fill her in." Rex nodded, and the General left.

                                                                                                                                                  "No offense to you, kid, but I don't think you should be here," said Rex, I scoffed, and crossed my arms. "Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't be a trooper like you, Rex," I said. "It's Captain to you," said Rex. "Fine," I said. "Captain," he watched me walk away before catching up with me. "I don't like your attitude, kid," said Captain, I stopped, and turned to face him. "If you want my attitude to change, you need more faith, and accept the fact that I'm a girl," I said. "It's that or you can suffer the attitude I have now." Rex gave me a cold glare, but I didn't care, and I turned around to face the rest of my team.

3rd person view

                                                                                                                                               The 501st stopped what they were doing, and stared at the girl in front of them. "501st, this is Ghost," said Rex. "She's going to be joining 501st," one of them scoffed. "Her?" He asked. "You're letting a girl join?" Sera simply glared at the trooper. "You do realize you're speaking to your sister do you not?" Sera asked. "Guys," said another trooper. "Who cares if she's a girl? I know it's going to be strange, but look at Commander Tano! She's a girl, and we don't say anything do we?" There were a few grumbles of 'yeah' the trooper who spoke up stepped forward. "The name's Kix, nice to meet you," he said, he offered Sera his hand, and she shook it. "Hello, Kix, my name is Seraphina, but call me Sera or Ghost," said Sera. "Sera, I like it." Said Kix, he gave her a warm smile, and she smiled back. "Right," said another trooper, he stepped up too. "My name is Jesse, nice to meet you too, Sera." He said, he too offered her his hand to shake, and she shook his too. "Nice to meet you, Jesse." Said Sera. "Right," said Rex. "Fill her in with the plan, boys." And they told her the plan.

Sera's pov

                                                                                                                                              The gun ship shook as another missile exploded. "Hang on tight, boys," said General, I gave him a look, and he added. "And girl." The gun ship landed, and we all jumped off, I quickly boarded a speeder, and drove off with Echo, I met him before leaving for the mission, and Jesse flanking my right, and left. I managed to dodge a blaster aiming for me, Echo, Jesse, and I reached a cliff, and we quickly got set up.

                                                                                                                                            "We're in position, General!" I reported. "Fire on my command!" Said General, and we waited, we continued to wait, and then. "Fire!" And we fired, many clankers started to fall down one by one. Echo pulled out a rocket launcher, and fired while Jesse, and I took them out with sniper rifles, the Separatist are in full retreat now. "Echo, Jesse, Ghost, get back here, now." General ordered, we quickly jumped back onto speeders, and drove back.

                                                                                                                                           "General!" Echo saluted, Jesse, and I quickly did the same. "At ease," said the General. "Ghost, I heard you can turn invisible," said the General. "Is it true?" I held my head high when I said. "Yes, sir, I can turn invisible, hence my name," the General nodded. "Good," said General. "I need you to sneak inside, and listen to their battle plans," my brows furrowed together. "A-alone?" I asked. "Yes, alone," said General. "If we send more then we'd surely get caught." I nodded. "Yes, sir." I said.

                                                                                                                                           A gun ship dropped me off as close it could get to enemy lines, and that, is when I turned invisible. I realized this is not going to be easy when I turned around