Random one shot

Like what the title said, this is just a random one shot that popped into my head for no reason. I wrote this on my phone so forgive me if the paragraphs aren't indented. Anyhoo, onwards!

3rd person view

                                                                                                                                    Silence, total silence was settled in the mess hall. Then. "Check mate," and someone's head banged on the table. "How are you so good at this?!?" Head medic Y/n L/n won a chess round against the one and only Commander Cody(my personal favorite clone). "That's because my dad and I did this a lot when I was younger," Y/n said. "Again?" She suggested. "I will beat you this time." Y/n made a 'tsk' sound as she set the chess board up again. "What's going on?" Asked Waxer, he and Boil sat down besides Y/n. "Playing a game of chess," Y/n answered. "Your commander here hasn't won a single game yet and it's irritating him." She chuckled. "The Commander Cody, hasn't won this yet?" Waxer gasped dramatically, Cody gave Waxer a cold look before paying attention to the board as Y/n made the first move.

                                                                                                                                    More and more clones came in wondering why their brothers are moving to the table where Commander Cody, their head medic, Boil, and Waxer sat at. Cody gave up on their tenth round and Y/n is currently facing Captain Rex. "Think you can beat me, Captain?" She teased. "Well, depends on how you play." The Captain replied. "Very well, Captain," said Y/n, she set up the board again. "Let's play."

                                                                                                                                    There was a lot of tension as the clones watched the Captain of the 501st and their head medic face off. Commander Wolffe had walked in. Confusion was written all over his face. He walked over only to see Rex beaten while Y/n set the board up again. "So, whose next?" Asked Y/n cheerfully. "Come on now, don't be shy," said Y/n, nobody stepped in making her sigh. "Fine. Every time you win, you get a kiss from me." That caught their attention.

                                                                                                                                     The next to go was Jesse from the 501st Legion, he lost in a matter of minutes, but he got a small kiss to his cheek. "Either way, it's a win-win." Y/n commented before. Next was Fives(he's not dead, he's never dead!), he, too lost very quickly which earned him a kiss to the cheek.

                                                                                                                                     Every clone, but, but, Wolffe had gone against her. "What are you, afraid?" Y/n teased, he took that very seriously and now he's going up against her. It was rather intense. A few close calls later, Wolffe, nearly, nearly, had beaten her. "And check mate," said Y/n knocking his king down. "Boom," the Commander of the 104th legion sighed. "You won fair and square." Said Wolffe. "Indeed I did," Y/n agreed. "Since you nearly beat me, you deserve more than just a simple peck." Confusion was written all over Wolffe's face but soon was replaced by a blush when Y/n had gently pressed her lips against his then left with the board in hand.

                                                                                                                                    Chaos was set loose after she left, many were congratulating Wolffe while others were moaning that they didn't get the chance to get a kiss like Wolffe had. Before Y/n had entered her quarters, someone had grabbed her and pinned her up against the wall with lips furiously kissing her. "You. Are. Mine," Cody growled before kissing her hard and long. "Nobody. Can. Kiss. You. But. Me." He picked her up by the thighs and carried her inside her bedroom

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van Star Wars The Clone Wars:A New Trooper(WILL REVISE IN THE FUTURE) 🎉