coachella [g]

the pic is ur outfit. ps i know nothing about coachella so bare with me

gray's pov

ethan and i stumbled around the large desert. we honestly had no clue where the hell we were going.

"i'm hungry," ethan groaned.

"so let's get some food," i stated, like it was obvious.

"do you think they have pancakes here?" ethan asked.

"probably not, ethan," i replied.

he whined and groaned, running a hand through his hair. two girls came up to us and asked us for a photo. we took several before hearing a girl shouting.

"grace! alyssa!" a beautiful girl in a leather jacket called out, running towards us. "i've been looking for you guys forever!" she let out a small laugh.

"y/n, we couldn't find you and then you didn't respond to our texts," alyssa responded while ethan and i awkwardly stood there.

"shit, sorry. i probably should've checked those," she laughed again. god, her laugh was beautiful.

"well, uh, these are the dolan twins," grace pointed to us and we smiled at her.

"these are the twins you never stop talking about?" she smirked.

"i guess that'd be us," ethan chuckled.

"damn, you're right. they are hot," she winked at me and i knew my cheeks reddened at the gesture.

"right, well, we better be going. charlotte and anna are waiting for us," y/n said, sending ethan and i a smile smile before walking away with grace and alyssa.

"she is so hot," i mumbled, watching as her hips swayed side to side as she walked.

"talk to her, bro!" ethan said, hitting me in the shoulder.

"no! dude, i suck at talking to girls. especially pretty ones like her," i sighed.

"if you don't talk to her, i'm not letting you eat pancakes for two weeks," ethan said.

"you can't stop me from eating pancakes," i looked at him weirdly.

"try me, bitch," he said making us both laugh. "now go before i have to go get her for you."

i ran from ethan and barely saw her and her friends walking towards other people. i caught up with them and tapped y/n on the shoulder.

"hey," she smiled.

"h-hi. so, um, i was just, uh, wondering if, like," i stuttered, trying to find the right words.

"spit it out," she giggled.

"could i get your number?" i asked quickly but somehow she understood it.

"hmm, should i trust you? i mean, you could be a crazy stalker," she joked, lowering her sunglasses so i could see her beautiful y/e/c eyes.

"i think you should definitely trust me," i said, walking a bit closer to her.

she held her hand out and it took me a while to figure out that she was asking for me to hand her my phone. i fumbled with it and finally managed to give it to her, earning another laugh from her.

she typed in her number and handed me my phone.

"there ya go, gray," she said happily, planting a kiss on my cheek before turning back to her friends.

i looked down at my phone with a goofy grin on my face, seeing her contact name.

"potential gf from coachella"

i chuckled and ran back to ethan, attacking him in a hug.

"i talked to her!" i exclaimed happily.

didn't know how to end it bc i'm awkward and a terrible writer:)

imagines » dtOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara