truly, madly, deeply [g]

bitches listen to truly, madly, deeply by one direction while reading this it's some gOoD sHiTTTTTT

to say that grayson dolan is in love you is the biggest understatement in history. he fell harder and harder more and more every day, simply because of the smallest things you would do.

when you would grab for his sweatshirt instead of yours when you're leaving his house after a long day of watching netflix lazily in the bed. when you would twitch and scrunch your nose when a gross or gory scene came on. when you would climb on the counter to reach something that was too high for you. when you would try to discreetly dance when he would blast one direction just for you at two in the morning when you can't sleep.

without even realizing it, he started doing everything according to you.

he would pack your sweatshirt in your bag when you were getting ready to leave just so you wouldn't have to unzip it and stuff it in there. he'd pause the scenes and skip through them so you wouldn't have to watch them. he started to move your favorite snacks down to lower shelves or onto the counters. he'd play one direction softly throughout the entire night, knowing that sometimes music can help you fall asleep.

you hadn't taken notice of any of it until you saw that he also started moving your slippers around to the side that you were sleeping on, even though you had thrown them randomly in the room the night before. you noticed when he started ordering your meals for you, when he started picking out shirts and sweatshirts that were two sizes too big for you so it could feel like his, when he started spraying a little extra cologne on his clothes so when you stole them you could feel like he was with you all day.

ethan had always known. he'd always notice how whenever he got a text that you were coming over, he'd get that one gray soft blanket that you could never let go of when you slept over. ethan noticed when grayson made your oatmeal the night before and kept it in the fridge so you could sleep in just five minutes more. ethan noticed when grayson started only buying a specific type of ice cream because it was your favorite.

grayson dolan: truly, madly, deeply in love with y/n y/l/n. he had foolishly and completely fallen for you, after you had managed to kick all of his walls down. every time he had heard you promise that you would never leave him, he realized that he couldn't even imagine life without you.

he started to hold you tighter, kiss you harder, watch you more carefully, hug you closer to him.

little did he know you had truly, madly, deeply, crazily fallen for him.

a/n short n sucky because it's the first time i've written anything in like????? 7 months?????? i cant remember oops