very important

so, it's probably quite obvious by now that i am almost certainly never going to update this book again. i am very busy with sports and school & i am aware that that is a very lame response, but i'm starting at a new school and am trying to meet new people and adjust. i'm also working on breaking old habits that were not good for me and sometimes the little things i do bring me back to those.

i may randomly update this if i get a sudden wave of inspiration, but i'm not really the same fan i was of the dolan twins then as i am now. of course i still love and support them but just not on the same level i used to, if that makes sense. don't get your hopes completely down (if anyone still even had their hopes up for this book lol) because i might randomly pop in every now and then.

thank you to everyone that read these short stories and dealed with my fucking cringy ass smut like honestly sisters i don't know HOW you read that shit. but anyways, in all seriousness, thank you for the support you have shown me. it has managed to help gain so much confidence in my writing and made me feel so proud to know that most of you reading love it so much. thank you for almost 100k reads that's literally insane!!! im also making all my drafts public even though majority of them aren't dolan twins if you wanted to read any of those for some random reason.

alright, hope you are doing well & hope you are living your best life right now! thank you for everything and this is goodbye for now.

xo.