Chapter One: Thoughts

Thoughts

Ross P.O.V

"Come on Riker just give it to me already! I yell, I had just asked him for a condom to take and go over to the neighbors to hook up with their daughter, she was kinda expecting me so I was frustrated with the hold up.

"No!" Riker said 

"Why the hell not, come on dude I need this help tonight" I tried to reason.

Riker sighed and rolled his eyes, looking at me calmly stated

"She's too young Ross your freaking 18 acting 15 grow up "

"She's 16 and it's not like I'll get her pregnant, as long as I have that condom" I tried reasoning again.

"NO!!!" Riker yelled in frustration

"Fine next time you need a favor don't even think of asking me!" I yelled back at him.

I get my phone out and starting texting the girl, "Hey Alisha, so not gonna make it tonight, sorry things came up in my family :/

I waited for maybe two minutes before she replied

" Well thats lame but it's okay I guess my boyfriend probably wouldn't have liked you over anyways, so maybe this is a sign you shouldn't come over at all. Sorry

I read her text slowly taking it in, I can't believe she has a boyfriend!

"Well she was a waste of time" I say as I walk to the fridge and get a beer"

Faye P.O.V

" I don't ever want to leave Cali, I thought as I watched the sunset over the ocean.

My family and I had just moved here from South Dakota, after living in a hell hole called the indian reservation for 11 years I finally was glad for this move.

I love our new home, it was a beach house and it had huge windows you could look out of and see the Cali ocean. Back yard, yeah it was beautiful. I hope we never move again, I don't think I could even handle it if that happened.

"Time for supper Faye" called my younger brother Dean by 3 years. Sarah my younger sister was my half sister but we were 8 years apart and had been together since her birth so she was more of a full sister then anything.

My brother and me look alot alike, as for Sarah she had dark hair and darker skin, half Native American so yeah that must be why.

I got up from sitting on the ground, dusted my jeans off and headed in for supper. I could smell the aroma from the kitchen as I walked through the door. "Yummy, thats smells so good mom"

Mom smiles at me "Thank you Faye, glad you appreciate my hard work in the kitchen"

I smile and sit down at the table, mom had made a huge gorgeous salad, lassagne and sparkling juice, I could see one of her pies cooling on the counter for later.

"Mom says the prayer and we all dig in.

After supper I did the dishes, and then head to my room. I was in deep thought about all that has happened in the last 11 years, its not easy to think about but for some stupid reason my mind drifts there. I wish it wouldn't cause it hurts and the pain is deep , very deep.

(Flashback)

"I don't want to go, please don't make me!" I screamed. 

"You need to go and help out your dad" my mom said back with firmness