Chapter Seven: Let Me Show You Real Love

Faye P.O.V

I couldn't help but blush when he asked "Do you like what you see?" I mean who wouldn't like seeing such a fit body with ripped muscles and a 6 pack, he was just perfection, a dream that any girl would be lucky to have, and that girl happened to be me. 

I look up and met his gorgeous hazel eyes, he smirks and looks like a mischevious little boy. Soon space between us is no longer there, his naked chest and mine were smash together, and are lips collided and started to dance, I felt everything good and exciting feeling me up inside, my body ached with passion and love for him. My body was trying to take control, I was ready to give him all, to show him love like never before, I wanted Ross Shor Lynch right now!

Ross P.O.V

Faye felt like a miracle in my hands,everything I did she responded back with extra force and passion. She clung to me for dear life, my heart lept for joy. I felt the need, I wanted her right here right now, she was all I needed and wanted. I will show her she is loved, show her the right way to be loved, I respect this girl and want her to feel safe. 

"Ross?"

"Yes Baby?"

"I want you, I want to make love to you" She is no longer blushing she now has a serious face and looked deep into my eyes.

"So here and now, in the shower or do you want to go back to my bed?"

"Either way it doesn't matter to me, as long as you happy and comfortable?" I tried to be a gentleman no matter how exciting this was for me, that the girl of my dreams wanted to be with me in this way, that she trusted me with her body heart and everything, I will not let her down.

I decide to turn the shower off, and I pick Faye up bridal style just the way she was all naked and carry her back to my bed. I laid her down and lay next to her and carassed he face, neck chest, shoulders working my way down I kissed her over and over, Neither of us were virgins I knew that but it didn't matter to me, I loved her anyways. I worked my way down her legs kissing every inch of her delicious and toxicating body. I find certain places that pleased and she moans and arches her back. I look up and meet her eyes, she is smileing.

"Your sure baby?"

"Yes, love"

When I heard those words my heart sped up and I got up to her face and kissed her with all I had in me. 

"I *kiss* Love *kiss* You *kiss* 

I go back down to her legs I gently push them apart and with hungery look in my eyes I dive into her vigina bitting , sucking , licking, I ate her out. She moans, arches and practically screams my name.

"Oh shit  Ross, oh my damn it it feels so good"

I grin and keep at it, I add fingers next hitting her G spots over and over, she is shaking and moaning calling my name, begging for more. I keep going till I have pleased and satisfied her. She cums moaning louder and louder. All of the sudden she sits up and grabs my hands pulling up to her face, she kisses me and whispers in my ear.

"My turn"

Faye P.O.V

Ross grinned with a surprised look on his face when i whispered in his ear "My turn"

I got up and shoved him down on the bed, I was rough I liked it that way. I trailed my hands up and down his chest making my way down his stomach, I used my figers tips ever so lightly to tease all his senses, when I stopped teasing him, I started kissing him everywhere. I kissed him til i came down to is d!ck and kissed the top of it, kissing every inch of his member, then licking it over the sides and top, I open my mouth a placed his d!ck over my tongue and started to suck slowly, I went down as far as I could handle it without choking, and back up, soon as my throat relaxed I increased the speed.