Her

Jin and Namjoon did as much dusting as they could and decided that an official house tour was in order. Jin walked through the living room and through a door that led to another hallway. There was a room and about two closets with a staircase placed in the middle of it. At the end of the hall was a door that led back to the main entrance. Jin led the younger into the room and flicked the light on. There was a washer and dryer and two counters on either side of the room with a cabinet at the end of one. It was clean and didn't look like it was used but once a month.

"Tomorrow when we go get your stuff from the police station we can wash your clothes. They must be all musty from sitting in an evidence bin for over a week."

"Yeah, thanks hyung."

Jin nodded and then stepped out of the room and made his way up the stairs. There was another hallway that let off into a larger area connected to the library and its staircase.

"There's about four rooms up here, most of them are for storage but I made two of them into guest rooms with bathrooms. The larger area has couches and a tv, its another living room so to speak." He said walking into the first room filled with old books and a few pieces of furniture. Namjoon saw a dog crate and thought of Jins old dog Jjanggu.

"Oh hyung did you ever get another dog, you know after Jajanggu passed?"

"Ah, I did and I gave him to my parents, they enjoy him more than me. He's getting really hyper and I see him every now and again when I visit them. He's a good dog, what about Rapmon?"

"He's really old now. He lived with me in Seoul a year after we disbanded then I was called into service and so I left him with my sister. Im sure he will be eager to see me. I really should go see my family after my leg gets better."

"Its been a while since I've seen my parents too. I think the last time I saw them was the last time I saw Jungkook. About a year ago when he was finally in Korea again for a show."

"We should have a big reunion with everyone including our parents after my leg heals."

"We really should. Thats a really great idea, everyone would be really excited to see you."

Namjoon smiled and nodded. Jin showed him the rest of the rooms before helping him down the stairs and then down another flight that led to the basement. The basement had canned food in one room and there was a big room he usually used for movies with a projector. That room led into a back corridor with quite a luxurious bathroom. Then on the opposite end of the basement was a door that led to the garage and three more guest rooms. The basement was probably the biggest part of the house.

"If your wondering why the movie room has a huge bathroom is because it used to be a master suite. Quite an extravagant one at that." Namjoon smiled as Jin rolled his eyes. They shared a gaze for a few moments and stares for a beat too long before they were inerrupted by Jins phone ringing.

"Sorry," he said answering the phone. "Ah Mrs Park, line rehearsal. Yeah. Today? Um... I have an old freind with me right now. Yeah. We could do that. That sounds good. See you then." Namjoon watched as a wide smile streched as he spoke to the woman on the phone. He seemed overjoyed when he hyung up.

"Namjoon. Do you mind if we have lunch with a coworker of mine? She said she'd bring over some lunch for us all." Namjoon held back the dissapointment in his voice as he put on a fake smile.

"No its fine, I look forward to meeting her."

Namjoon put on some nice clothing and Jin didn't change anything. When she arrived Jin helped her with the food and she greeted Namjoon as she walked into the room. She had long straight brown hair, she was thin but her simple outfit of a jean jacket, white tee and black shorts complemented her figure. Her face was slim and her eyes were thin and cute. Her teeth were somehow perfect. She was absolutely beautiful.

"Hello! Its nice to meet you. What's your name? Mines Misun, Park Minsun." She said bowing and shaking the youngers hand.

"Kim Namjoon." He said bowing the best he could with the crutches. She turned towards Jin after smiling at Namjoons reply.

"When you said old freind I half expected to see Taehyung here. Not a different one of your old bandmates" She giggled afterward and Jin nooded.

"He's not around much these days, ever since we finished our last shoot for a while."

"Ah, yes the movie is nearly finished. Im excited for this years season of Set Free. I look forward to working with you again." Jin poured the ramen into bowls as he listened to her.

"Yes I do as well. Thank you Mrs. Park."

"Oh Jin call me Misun were freinds after all."

"Of course noona, sorry." Jin absent mindlessly answered her as he set the food on the bar and began prepareing drinks. When he was done he offered her to sit next to Namjoon across from him. She agreed and he began helping Namjoon into his bar stool.

"Hyung, I got it. I can do it myself." Namjoon was a bit embarrassed at the sudden attention Jin was giving him. Once Jin made sure he was situated he went and sat in his own chair across from the two. The girl was a bit impatient.

"Ah, so why are you staying with Jinnie?" Before Namjoon could answer Jin spoke.

"He just finished his military service and on his way home he got in a car wreck. I was volunteering at the clinic and got to see him again. He can't drive and his car is totaled so I insisted on letting him stay with me. He was the leader of BTS afterall I should repay him a bit" He said before shoving a serving of noodles in his mouth and winking at Namjoon. The younger was very confused at his hyungs actions and turned to the girl nodding.

"Oh I see, I'm so sorry about your leg Namjoon. Jin is so kind to let you stay. It must be nice to catch up with one another. Your band used to be so popular it's odd to see you in such a broken state."

"Don't be sorry i'll live, Jin hyung is very gracious. There's not much I can do to repay him though due to my 'broken state'. Im happy to spend time with him though." The girl ate some of her food and looked at the younger.

"Namjoon where do you live? Im sorry for asking, your just so handsome and it seems so long since your career ended." Namjoons face turned red from embarassment and a bit of irritaion and Jin gave an annoyed grin at the girl.

"I live in Seoul, but I haven't been home because I've been serving." Jin interrupted after Namjoon answered.

"Ah yes Namjoonie is quite handsome, almost as handsome as me."

Namjoon rolled his eyes and smiled, causing Misun to turn her attention to Jin as well.

"Of course Seokjin." She said lauhing. As did Namjoon, although it was fake.

"So has Jin been apart of the Set Free cast for long?" Namjoon asked, curiously. Misun finished chewing and shook her head.

"No actually, Set Free is actually fairly new, the first season just aired about a month ago. Its about an assasin who falls in love with his target. The first season was a lot of just filler episodes. Jin plays the main role of the assasin and i'm his love interest. I however come in and ask to be killed by him. He agrees on a date, and my death is planned. The second season will focas on if he can actually do it and will explain why i've asked to be killed. Its a pretty elaborate plot." She exclaimed taking another bite of her noodles.

"An assasin huh? I never took you for the type hyung." Jin raised an eyebrow at the younger.

"You'd be surprised what I'm capable of doing when acting." He said with a cheeky grin. Namjoon wasn't sure who that was directed towards or if it was as dirty, or blatant as he thought it was but he laughed slightly anyway.