'Romantic'

Jin awoke laying slash sitting, slanted on Namjoon's lap, to the soft buzz of his phone. It was his alarm telling him it was time to make breakfast. He felt rather awkward trying to maunver himself off of the sleeping beast that was Namjoon. However he failed rather miserably when Namjoons eyes fluttered open. He looked Jin straight in the eyes and smiled warmly before memories of the previous night came flooding back to him. Suddenly the warm atmosphere turned into one of embarrassing awkwardness and every move felt tense. They were suddenly extremely aware of the feelings they had for one another and a certain kiss that had been shared less than ten hours ago. Namjoon's face flushed and as if on cue Jin avoided his gaze and touched his own lips. Completely getting off of the younger male and grabbing his phone.

"I need to go make breakfast for our guests." He said glancing at Namjoon feeling his breath hitch like speaking to him made his chest heavy like a ton of bricks had just been placed there. Namjoon would've just sat there and done nothing however one of Jins words made his heart drop down to his feet. 'Our' he had said our as in Jin and his guest's. Like they lived together, they were a thing? A couple? Or he was just imagining it. Either way he wished to actually find out so he got up and cautiously followed behind the brunette into his kitchen. Nobody was up and for good reason. It was only six in the morning. He sat at the stool and watched Jin start pulling things from cupboards and setting everything up. This was killing him it was too tense. Not to mention it's like deja've, him sitting watching Jin do his work without saying a word. Well today things are going to change. Namjoon got up out of his seat and came up behind the elder. His shaky hands and arms wrapped around his waist and he rested his head on his shoulder next to his ear. Jin was completely frozen he didn't know what to do but he knew his face was now as dark as a tomato. He could feel Namjoons breath on his neck as he spoke.

"Please give this a chance. Don't act as if last night didn't happen Jin. I really like you." After he said his peice the kitchen fell silent again before Jin let out the breath he hadn't really realized he was holing in, and turned around connecting his lips once again to Namjoons and then pulling back with a smile. Enjoying the the younger's shocked expression.

"I really like you too. Now go get me the flour were making pancakes." Namjoon smiled probably the widest he ever has in his life his dimples on full display. "Those things are illegal you know that." Jin said poking the others dimples.

"If I was a girl you could call me illegirl." Namjoon said walking to go get the flour.

"Don't start, that whole song was genius and you know it."

"I know our fans could tell you wrote those lyrics. I also know I miss your dad jokes. Tell me Jin, when did you grow up?" Jin cracked eggs and put them into ta big glass bowl to start mixing.

"What do you mean?" He asked and Namjoon opened the flour while filling a measuring cup with it.

"Well, you used to be so childish. You acted like the makane of our group when in reality you were the eldest. Now your just so mature... You don't wear pink, you don't crack cheesy jokes. You bottle up your feelings and your just so focused on life now I guess." Jin began stirring the batter and stopped realizing Namjoon was right.

"Honestly I don't know. I guess when we all split I was forced to grow up. I didn't have the anyone to remind me how to be young. Hell we all grew up, you think you haven't changed, since when did you drink your feelings? Or become all romantic and soft? I guess sometimes we all change for the better. But last night during dinner I felt the most like myself I have in years. Just having you here makes me feel more like myself. I don't have to be worried about everything because you have been taking my mind off of work and chores. Things like that." Namjoon nodded and smiled getting out a pan to cook the pancakes on. He smiled and laughed a small bit.

"You sound like I did when I was the leader of BTS. I always had all these things to worry about and make sure you and the fans were content."

"Yeah. I guess so. I for one was a little surprised that Jimin and Jungkook are together."

"Really? I was surprised it didn't happen sooner. Jimin pined over him for so long, it wasn't even funny."

"I thought he did that for fan service."

"It's not fan service when cameras aren't on them."

"Fair, I'm happy for Yoongi though. Ambers a good person. Not to mention she has a lot in common with him." Jin said watching Namjoon flip the third batch of pancakes. Namjoon just nodded.

By the time they were finished with breakfast the whole house smelt amazing. They had made bacon and hash browns. Basically all the essentials to an American breakfast because it was easier to make and a surprise for their members. Jin had even made homemade syrup with fruits. No one was up and it was nearing eight o'clock. The two looked at each other and smiled. Then Jin began focusing on the spread of food they had just made and Namjoon stared at him.

"Looks good." The older said inhaling the smell of food. Namjoon smirked still looking at him.

"Yes it does." Jin noticed his piercing gaze and hit his arm.

"Don't be a pervert."

"Don't be so damn handsome." Jin shook his head, taking his hand and doing his signature flying kiss.

"Worldwide handsome." Namjoon walked closer to him and lifted his chin up.

"Don't I deserve a real kiss?" Jin smiled and narrowed his eyes at the older and bit his lip.

"I don't know do you?" He had barely leaned in and connected their lips when a very annoying Jungkook interrupted them.

"FINALLY." He yelled making both of them rather shocked and embarrassed. As they both stepped away from each other and Jin jumped out of his skin. Jimin rolled his eyes and hit Jungkook on the back of the head.

"Pabo, you ruined it." Jungkook shrugged and grabbed Jimins hand.

"Oh well now we can eat." He said looking at the food then up at his hyungs. "So all the fans were right to call you guys mom and dad. That was the sappiest thing I've ever witnessed." Jimin pouted and wrapped his arms around Jungkook.

"It wasn't sappy it was romantic. Why can't you be romantic like that with me."

"What are you talking about I was plenty romantic last night."

"Jungkook, having drunk sex late at night and betting whoever cums first has to buy the other banana milk isn't romantic."

"Sure it was, especially since I let you win."