I Think

The night was coming to an end. Everyone was a bit tipsy, well everyone except Namjoon and Jin who chose not to drink.

"Hmmm. We should go to bed. Jin do you have a soundproof room?"

Jimin asked clinging to Jungkook as if he was the only think holding him up. Jin laughed a bit and pointed toward were the stairs are.

"There are guest rooms that lead off from the garage. I know its a little unusual but the rooms are separated well. Its the most soundproof your going to get." They nodded and Taehyung joined them grabbing Eun-Jis hand.

"Yeah were pretty beat too... I'll show you guys where the rooms are." He winked at his girlfriend and she rolled her eyes while giggling.

"Anyone else want to not get lost in the house, if so speak now or forever hold your peace." Jungkook said running a hand through his hair. Hoseok raised his hand before realizing that wasn't the correct reaction and Jae pulled him away to follow the group. They all yelled goodnight before disappearing into the hall. Jin looked around and gulped, there wasn't enough rooms...

"Jin theirs two rooms upstairs, you mentioned earlier. Me and Junhoe are going to go ahead and sleep too. Especially if we both plan to get any of my brothers attention before he leaves." Jin nodded and they were off. So all that remained in the living room was Amber, Yoongi, Jin, and Namjoon.

"Well I'm going to go to bed as well. I'll wake up early to cook breakfast in the morning." Namjoon cocked his eyebrow and watched Jin walk through the door to the basement instead of his room. "If you walk through the hall right of the entrance there's two rooms. Just go ahead and pick one." Yoongi and Amber nodded meanwhile Namjoon just looked at the floor. Yoongi glanced at Namjoon and noticed his heavy thinking. Meanwhile Amber broke the silence.

"Namjoon? Are you okay, you've been pretty quiet this whole night." He looked up and shook his head forcing a smile on his lips.

"Oh, um I'm going to be completely honest with you. Everyone's doing just so great with their careers and I haven't done anything since I've been home. I just, I'm having trouble getting back into everything you know?"

"Well you know, we could do something together. To start you back on your feet. Like old times."

"Yeah, Yoongi that would be great." They spoke further until Amber was tired and they dismissed themselves.

Namjoon took his best guess as to where Jin had decided to sleep and walked down to the basement. He opened the door to the theater and saw Jin sitting on one of the chairs dozing off with headphones in his ears. Namjoon walked over and sat down next to him. The light blue screen indicating the projector wasnt turned off. Was the only light illuminating the room. He looked at the older and how his parted lips shone slightly, making him lick his own without thinking about it. Jin's face was obviously tired however his skin managed to be smooth, his hair measly laid across his forehead with hair gel still slightly sticking. Trying its very best not to wear out of Jins perfect locks like most of it had throughout the night and evening.

Namjoons heart was beating out of his chest while he gazed at the half sleeping beauty next to him. Had Jin been this gorgeous before he left? He thought and he was scraped from the tracks of his thoughts when Jin lightly opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Namjoon. Well before he widened his eyes and took out one earbud.

"Namjoon? Why are you not sleeping."

"Why did you stop..." Namjoon asked not thinking before a heavy bush came across his face from embarrassment. "No shit, I mean... umm... can we talk?" Jin nodded and brought his legs to his chest sitting differently in the chair to face Namjoon, he nodded.

"About what?" Namjoon scratched the back of his neck and he swore he could hear his own heartbeat in the quiet room.

"Why did you get so distant before I left?" Jin looked at how desperate Namjoon was and he couldn't lie to him.

"Namjoon, if I tell you will you still be my freind?" The younger nodded and looked worried.

"Of course Jin."

"Namjoon, we only spent a little time together since the group split. But during that time. I think I've fallen in love with you..." Jin felt like his heart was going to come out of his throat and suddenly a switch flipped inside Namjoons mind. Is that why he hasn't been able to get Jin out of his mind? Is that why he always thinks of the older? This might be the wrong decision but oh well.

Namjoon leaned over and connected his lips to Jins. A flow of energy flowing through him when he felt Jin kiss him back. Jin moved his legs over so he was on Namjoon, he wrapped his arms around the younger deepening the kiss. Meanwhile Namjoon's arms wrapped around his torso. Their lips moved in sync with one another and Jin started to run his hands through Namjoons hair feeling the short black stands that laid down on the back of his head and neck. They finally parted from the kiss their faces both flushed and their breath warm. They shared a gaze and Jin smiled. While Namjoon buried his face in the elders neck.

"Jin, my hearts beating out of my chest and I've never felt that with anyone before. I need you, I want this... you... I think what I've been feeling for you is love..." he looked up at Jin and saw they now both had somewhat teary eyes. Jin kissed Namjoon again and lightly placed his forehead on the others.

"Namjoon dont leave me right now."

"Im not going anywhere Jin."